How much is your collection worth?

Sushi.

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

my current makeup is only about $200 I think,
Tho ive spent $100 on just foundation before, it really does add up!!

Kalico

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDoll88
Probably way more than 5,000...I've been collecting MAC since High School and I have TONS of other crap drugstore and high-end. Last time I checked (before Xmas) I had over 170 lipglosses alone..not lipsticks, LIPGLOSSES. That is INSANE.

I think you're set with lipglosses for life.
th_LMAO.gif

Mine totals $1100 right now. That doesn't include the stuff I've used up and tossed regularly through my life, like foundations, concealers, mascaras, liners, glosses, you name it... of course!
winks.gif

XxArtisticOnexX

I started getting makeup When I was 14
hmm.gif
. I'm 20 now.....
Also I started useing Mac at 14 but then stopped a year later. And Started up again at 16 so Damn
icon_eek.gif
...I don’t want to think how much I've spent. I'd Say at least 12, or more.
blinks.gif
since I was 16 till now. That’s only on Mac let alone. God knows about drug store brands or others.
Yikes.... Im going to stop thinking about this....
yes.gif

-moonflower-

Around €900.
Less than €100 of that on MAC.

clslvr6spd

I just did the math on all of my MAC and I have about $4,000...my b/f thinks i need and intervention.
sneaky.gif
I just need more mac!

Primula

MAC is way more expensive in Denmark, but all in all, I've spent $1750 on MAC. That's in... 8 months. Oh, God. I need help
ssad.gif

Maybe a new lipstick would make me feel better?
tong.gif

blindpassion

3 grand I'd estimate at this point
worth EVERY penny haha.

Sanayhs

For the sake of amusement, I asked my boyfriend how much he thinks is that max my MAC collection should value. He answered $250 at one time. I at first thought he meant for one shopping trip. No, no he meant total.

$250 maximum for a MAC collection.
th_LMAO.gif

Just thought I'd share that!

KikiB

Wow as far as total makeup collection goes...considering I dumped pretty much EVERYTHING that was not high-end last year...I'd say around $1000 US. It seems like more, trust me, but there's probably a good $300 in assorted lipglosses.

My mom got me hooked on Lancome VERY early, I've still got several old shadows (Slide, Strobe, Montage, the tiny, tiny bit of Candid that I have left, et al), and I got a good amount of Urban Decay for Christmas.

anaibb

I'd rather not even thinking about it....

rt66chix

I often wonder about this, but doubt I'll ever have the time to sit around and inventory it all. I'm gonna guess at least 5 grand (including non-MAC). I could have put it all toward a down payment for a house. Its depressing when you think of it that way, but I still love each item.

spectrolite

OMG
shockt.gif
I've been doing an inventory in Excel and my total is really kind of scary considering I don't think I even have that much....

$7500AUD. That's around $4600USD.

kittykit

I spend around $200/month (after currency conversion) in the past few 3 months since the new MAC open near my place. Honestly, I wouldn't want to calculate how much I've spent over these years... it scares me. *lol* I've tried to avoid walking pass by the store nowadays.

littleinkpot

I would guess about $2500 - $3500 (Australian dollars).

Makeup is REALLY expensive here so my collection isn't as big as a US or UK collection of the same value would be.

BestRx

I have a pretty small collection so mine is probably worth about $1,000. But I've maybe only spent half of that since the rest are things I've asked for/received as gifts or as freebies sent to magazine editors. (I work in men's/financial mags but have friends in the beauty/fashion mag world.)