How much is your collection worth?

n_c

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

not much probably round 2K

blindpassion

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

haha probably... upwards of 2 grand.

SeXy MAC LuveR

eeksign.gif
about $5,000 easily maybe more and thats not counting my three MAC traincases

Weasel

not that much, but for the fact i've only been collecting a few months, a lot haha

i spend about £160 GBP per month (i think just over $320)

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I don't even want to admit/think about that.......
lol.gif

sweatdrop.gif
I'm with her!
friends.gif

just reading the question made me physically ill

Simply Elegant

Easily $8000. Probably more. That's bad considering I'm just a student and need to focus on other stuff more..

Deena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
sweatdrop.gif
I'm with her!
friends.gif

just reading the question made me physically ill

Me too. I feel so shallow
lol.gif

landonsmother

as of last month, i hit over the $10,000 range. how sad
ssad.gif
i could've used the money for other things.

almmaaa

I just started buying mac in july and I estimate 2,800. I am ashamed.....

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
as of last month, i hit over the $10,000 range. how sad
ssad.gif
i could've used the money for other things.

WOW how many years have you been collecting MAC?

Debbie

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about this...my redemption comes in knowing that it's not as high as everyone else here..

With that said, my last trip I dropped 450, not too long before that, 200..not too long before that ..crap, lets just say I dropped about $1000 in the last 6 months (and that's with a Pro discount)..

divinedime

sweatdrop.gif
about 400 on MAC alone and I just started about a month ago!

aeni

12-15k.

Miss_M

Probably around €2500,- euros
smiles.gif

Bonbonroz

Well, I began 3 months ago, and I spent around 500€, that is more than $700...

purrtykitty

hmm, if i had to guess, it's probably in the $5K range. i have a ton of mac, but i also have lot of more expensive stuff like chanel and nars and i have an a**load of nail polishes (mostly opi, essie or chanel). i've been fortunate to get a few things off e-bay or from a cco, but i've still probably spent way too much...not that i'll ever stop buying, lol.

fingie

On just MAC, I'm at about $2,600. And I've only been into MAC since early this summer.

nikki

About $2500
weeping.gif

SparklingWaves

Geesh! I need to put it my will, it's worth quite a bit actually. I have chanel e/s, Bobbi Brown e/s, and MAC e/s. Wait, I have Prescriptives & some Dior e/s. I am getting sick just thinking how much just my e/s are worth.

I don't think that I want to know. I am going to stay in denial.
smiles.gif