How much is your collection worth?

Mine is about $2700. Which isn't bad, since I just turned 16
tong.gif

Fataliya

I just started wearing MAC about a month or so ago.

So far, I'm at about $500.

ETA: For some reason, I forgot to list my other makeup. I guess I'm up around about $1000 or more.

gubeca

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
For the sake of amusement, I asked my boyfriend how much he thinks is that max my MAC collection should value. He answered $250 at one time. I at first thought he meant for one shopping trip. No, no he meant total.

$250 maximum for a MAC collection.
th_LMAO.gif

Just thought I'd share that!

AHAHAH AHAHAH
th_worship.gif
he is such a believer!!!
greengrin.gif

Tahti

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

^ LOL!!! I've had similar kind of stuff said to me... *showing my mother and E/S* 'How much do you think this cost?' 'Hmm, 3 euro?' xD I wish!

I'm guessing I've spent over €3000 on my collection (about $4000) which is shameful, because I'm a student who has no money to eat or buy supplies D: its an addiction, I actually can't stop buying it.
My friends were quizzing me about it one day, and they concluded that the only thing I would forgo makeup for is nicotine. LOL. My life.

Corien

I just recalculated it... I spend 1100 dollars on MAC in total (little bit less than 875 euros). On makeup in total I spend about 1500-1600 dollars.

andreacvbb

i count everything that i own....and its like 2200 euro/3000 us$....
shockt.gif

and the worsest part is...i will continue with mi adiction...
*thinking of colour craft*
yes.gif

but hey,....if i think how much other peoples smoke....i know people who buys cigarrettes for more than 100€ the month = 1200€ a year....

i am collecting since 3 years....so 2200 : 3 = 733 a year....

my conclusion: i spend 733 a year for makeup...other people 1200 a year for smoking.....

makeup wins!!!!! now i can sleep again....

Mabelle

oh dear lord.. i just calculated my shadows and its over 1400. ugghhhh

User38

argh, I could have bought a house for what I have in makeup
smiles.gif
)

GlamQueen21

I have no idea right now and I don't want to think about that lol

Asela88

its safe to say ive spent around 2,500..and honestly i thought that was insane until i see people here have spent way more..so i feel alot better about my small collection lol..thanks guys!

spectrolite

I've got a spread sheet going and I added up all the columns and the total is: $9459.50

I've got everything listed in Aussie dollars but I purchased a good chunk of the collection from the states so it's not really that accurate. Definitely spent a few grand in US dollars though... yeesh!

michiluk44

Oh gosh, ummm, I don't know if I wanna calculate 8 years of addiction... Current value of my collection would have to be upwards of $5k...yikes. What can I say, love hurts the wallet sometimes.

kaliraksha

Wow, that is a really eye opening question for me... I thought I was on the conservative side but it's still a pretty big chunk of change for me in my point in life as a student with little income.... it's about 1.5-2k... but some of them are replenishibles of about 200/yr and "life time" pieces of brushes.

Fataliya

On everything??? Prolly $2k-$3k, I would guess.

It's not just MAC though. I'm fairly new to MAC, started buying in January, but I'm probably over $1k on MAC so far.

I also have lots of Fyrinnae, EDM, BE, ELF, and some drugstore stuff.

And I count my pink toolboxes as part of my stash, because makeup is why I bought them.

MissResha

i know i've spent maybe 3grand total, but thats discounted lol. if that was full price it would probably be near 10k.

ForeverKrystal

Oh my goodness...hehe...I'm just now starting to take Mac seriously...I've been wearing their foundation for awhile but don't own one eyeshadow from Mac LOL...I'd say I've spent about $200 max with Mac as of today...but since I'd like to freelance...I'm sure that number will be skyrocketing very soon!

Charlie'sAngel

I've spent about $1000 since Christmas. I've been buying makeup for about 3 years. that should give you an indication....

Dahlia_Rayn

Yeah, I posted in this thread some time ago, my collection is probably worth well over 10K and that's not even counting the makeup I've gifted to my nieces.
It's okay though, because I love it so much, and I've been collecting for quite awhile. I really need to post pictures of my "train case" (as if one would hold it all).

Latest posts