How old is your OLDEST M.A.C makeup in your collection

miss-lilly

I have Swish e/s and Pink Poodle l/g since 2002 (I think..).
That was when the first MAC store opened in Athens

pearl

Kloreen nail polish.. from 2001ish I think. Still works great and it's not at all clumpy. Go mac! lol

Artemis

My pompous blue eyeshadow. The first shadow I bought. I like the color but I rarely use blue on my eyes. I don't really know why I bought it. I use it every once in a while.

courters

My oldest is Girlie and Star Violet e/s, they are about two and a half years old. I haven't been using MAC for very long compared to a lot of these people!
smiles.gif

ruca_or_hina

sorry for the size... i resized it in pb AFTER putting it on specktra & now specktra won't update the image

makeup042007014.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
For you guys who have the old lipsticks (before the bullet), it would be cool if you could post pics!!! I've never seen them...And what about the lipglasses, did they change packaging??

patty88

Two oldest:-
1. Haze eyeshadow (1995 or '96) - I hit pan on it, and still use it occasionally.
2. Shhh lipstick (1996-98?) - small stub left, smells funny, but I'm very reluctant to let it go to B2M. Just love that lipstick!

Also have old 97/98 expiring lipstick like Pervette, Bronze Shimmer - all smell weird, and I'll probably B2M them soon.

E/s -- Have an Amber Lights from very early on, I think 2000, also Bronze, - all have hit pan, I seldom use, as I have others, but will probably still keep them and use them. Also an old pink shade called Bliss from that era (not hit pan yet) -- all these 3 are of the old packaging - screw-on top, and not flip tops.

LMD84

i have a couple of older pigments like teal from 2004 and some from 2005. those are my oldest products.

User38

I have blush and piggies back from 2004 -- and a few lippies (like Bronx in my refrig from 2001..lol - but it is still good ! Although I wouldn't wear it). The blushes are perfect as are the piggies.

For working purposes I have products going back to 1994
girlhaha.gif

hello_kitty

I have foundation, powder, and concealer from April 2007... that's my oldest. I never really use the products... it's liquid foundation, and I like powder for every day. The concealer got kind of hard to blend (it was a Studio Touch Up Stick), so I got new this past summer.

My Painterly paint pot is from December 2007, and I'm still using it! Good bang for my buck, and it's still creamy and normal. Definitely not one of my oldest products (have a lot of eyeshadows I bought earlier that same year), but I love how it's still good, 3 years later.

(Edit: I did buy Whim shadow earlier this year, and I guess that was from 2004? So I guess that's my oldest product, even though I didn't buy it originally in '04)

anita22

I have an eyeshadow that I think I bought in 2001, it's called Ingenue Blue. Up until recently I also had a concealer from 1999 (which I hadn't used in many many years) but I back to Mac'd it.

sasse142

Not sure how old exactly but I have a a screw top e/s and a liner in the grey packaging before they switched to black.

dressedtokill

My first MAC purchase, Electric Eel eye shadow from 2004.

I never use it though (not because there's anything wrong with the product; I just don't wear bright colours anymore).

p3chiu

Mine would be MAC Sweet Lust eyeshadow (5 years old - half the eyeshadow is still left), MAC Fiction eyeshadow (4 years old - half the eyeshadow is still left) and MAC Night Light pigment (4 years old - 3/4 of pigment still left).

Rita Baumann

I have a few pigments that are 3 years old. Powder products stay good as long as you keep them clean. Don't use your fingers in the pots. Spritz some Beauty So Clean or rubbing alcohol in an atomizer on powder products and cream palettes after use. Dip a lipstick (quickly in and out) in rubbing alcohol to sanitize it. I use disposable applicators on a palette for lipglosses.

Latest posts