How old is your OLDEST M.A.C makeup in your collection

MacPrincess2722

My oldest Mac product is frost pigment easily 5+ years old also i have after party glitz gloss which is probably not as old but still very old lol

tdm

I still have the clear lip glass from like 2001. It only took a little of that stuff to make you lips super shiny, so I still have almost the entire tube.

User38

Marakesh lipstick -- ca. 1992
holysheep.gif

I keep it for reference in the fridge.. and it's still good..lol
girlhaha.gif

commandolando

I have Maroon pigment in the old jar, tres teal mineralize eye shadow (Rococo Collection) , a blue glitter liner & a MAC strobe tint (also from the Rococo collection) all from 2004, I don't use them - they were my first MAC products so I can't get rid of them :)

lemonwater84

my oldest, and first bought mac item is studio fix foundation in nc25. i got it when iw as 17, almost 5 years ago. my friends got a free makeover or something; and they decided to us it on me (i was in a heavy black eyeline rgoth phase, they thought it would be interesting to see me in something different). the catch was, you had to buy something worth at least 25$.

The colour is a bit too dark, I think it's started to seperate. I don't use it, but just can't throw it out.

Calla88

I found some really old lipsticks that I stored in spare fridge and I believe they are from the 1990's I kept them for reference colors as I think there were being discontinued. Mesh, Hush , Shrimpton, Bubbles and two more but the label has faded so I can't read it. Judging by the colors I think one is Folio and can't tell about the other one. I still love those colors and if I knew how to make Mac lipstick I would! lol

makeupforever25

My oldest MAC product is my green smoke eye shadow. It's so dark, it would take forever to use it all. I've had it for about 4 years.

User38

MAC Red matte, Marrakesh matte, and Omega Es.. most from 1991
thud.gif

these should be in a MAC museum
girlhaha.gif

gabi03

My oldest MAC product is Say Yeah! eyeshadow, i think it came out sometime in 2004? i use it sparingly because i love it so much.

Asphyxiation

My oldest is both the MAC for Playboy collections. 2003 - 2004.
I have a set I keep BNIB and then I have 3 items (1 lipstick 2 glitter creams) that I use. Everything still smells and look fine...

EOTD-Fanny

My oldest MAC item is the eyeshadow Juiced.
I bought it 2004, when I was 16 years old.
It was my very first MAC item I bought.
I still use it a lot, it´s one of my favorites!
It´s still a lot left in the pot, but I fear the day when it´s empty.
Because MAC doesn´t sell Juiced anymore, right?

EOTD-Fanny

Yes.
But the lipsticks will last longer
if you treat them right. ^^
If a lipstick smells bad,
you should throw it away!

Indigowaters

My first MAC product was a Diana Ross collection quad. Can't remember the number or name cause it's rubbed off. Lol.

xStarryEyedX

I just recently did a B2M with one of the Disney tinted lip conditioners in Cleo's Coral Kiss, so that's what early '06? I only got rid of it because it was a gift from an ex. I actually still have an eye-shadow that i bought probably around 2004 also. I don't use it, but it's cute to still have.

Latest posts