I almost had a heart attack earlier (MAC related)

cloudsweare

So, earlier this afternoon I was putting on my makeup to go out. And, when I opened up one of my three MAC palettes. I noticed an E/S was MIA. It was Graphology. Which to my knowledge is discontinued. I was almost in tears. I know my mom likes to get into that palette and use Cranberry. So, I knew she dropped it.

I started ripping through her 3rd dresser drawer. Which is where I keep my palettes when I leave them in her bedroom. It wasn't there! I looked under the bed....IT WASN'T THERE EITHER. Just when I thought my Graphology ended up dog food (who knows. My dog will eat anything!) I looked in her closet and lo and behold it fell in there! And, it was not broken, scratched or chipped. Perfect condition.

I am so happy right now.
yahoo.gif

Has anyone else ever had a scare like this?

GlamQueen21

Today I almost had a heart attack that I lost my 187SE brush and I thought I dropped it at work in the restroom and it was in my makeup bag. I almost wanted to go back to my work and go look for it.

cloudsweare

That sucks.
ssad.gif

I hate when that happens too. You think you lost something. But, it's on you the whole time.

Also, about 2 weeks I left my A Rose Romance lippie at work and I thought someone was going to steal it out of my desk.
ssad.gif

TamiChoi

I had my 182 brush thrown in the dumpster and I only used it twice. It was all soaked and nasty and I couldn't get it out because it was literally stuck all the way at the bottom. Yeah... I almost had a heart attack. :'(

Candy Christ

I thought I lost my 242 forever and then found it in one of my kitten's hiding spots. Turns out baby cats like to steal brushes and run.

tepa1974

I almost have a heart attack every time I think of my missing and unaccounted for feline kohl pencil, deckchair pigment sample and underplay lippie. : (

gildedangel

I had a scare last week when I dropped my So Ceylon MSF on the floor (you know how easily they break!). Thankfully it was fully intact, but from the sound it made I was sure that it was in a million pieces!

chickatthegym

Glad you found it!

I lose stuff all time but always end up finding it... except Dame blush. Still have no idea where it is
ssad.gif
I think it fell out at the hotel when I was getting ready for my cousin's wedding. I did my sister's makeup and mine.

Modmom

I left behind an entire makeup bag at a show i was dancing in a couple of years ago. I never did get it back. Luckily I don't tote around my expensive makeup to those shows, but I did have one Mac brush and one Lise Watier brush in there. Sad day LOL

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
I thought I lost my 242 forever and then found it in one of my kitten's hiding spots. Turns out baby cats like to steal brushes and run.

lol.gif
My cat does this all of the time. He will take brushes and eye liners and knock them under the stove or fridge.

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I had a scare last week when I dropped my So Ceylon MSF on the floor (you know how easily they break!). Thankfully it was fully intact, but from the sound it made I was sure that it was in a million pieces!

Broken MSF = Broken heart

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
lol.gif
My cat does this all of the time. He will take brushes and eye liners and knock them under the stove or fridge.

My kitten pushed my 242 under the fridge and I was so scared I'd never be able to reach it.

BeautyizPain

Well how bout i did have a heart attack when i accidentally melted my brand new 190 brush..this was years ago when i first started using MAC and i didnt know any better..i washed the brush and wanted to use it right away so i took my blow dryer to it..(i know what your thinking..what an idiot..lol!) anyways ..the bristles began to melt i freaked..so i decided to go and cut the burned bristles off but it was never the same..i was soo pissed off!

L1LMAMAJ

i thought i lost my sunpepper pigment the other day. i started going through my entire room, then i found it in my drawer. all the work for nothing!! if i lost it, i would cry cuz it's discontinued.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ

i have a kitty that does that! when i'm washing brushes i lay washed ones on a towl while i do the rest. and one of my kitties grabs the washed ones whilst i'm clenaing the next and stashes it in random places! i now have to shut myself in the bathroom while washing brushes!

chocolategoddes

The best thing is when you're panicing about losing makeup and it's right in front of you. Yeah, that happens to me a lot.

Maybe two days ago, I was going crazy looking for my beloved Sketch eyeshadow and it was sitting right on my table like "I'm right here, bitch!"

Almost black.

Uf, I know this feeling.
weeping.gif

I'm so sensitive about my make up stuff that I really get upset if I even think that I've lost something.
ssad.gif
I really take good care of my make up kit, and I love it all and I consider those stuff as my babies.
greengrin.gif

I especially love those few MAC stuff that I have because I can buy it only online so I know I would be depressed If I ever lost anything.

VIC MAC

I've been going insane, trying to figure out where the h... my Strobe liquid had gone! That was until my sister rang me, that she had found it underneath her bathroom arrangement whilst cleaning her bathroom.... so I'm thinking...it's a month since I visited...how often do you clean sis *LOL*

But it's back and safe right next to all the other MAC stuff
yahoo.gif

I hate it when my makeup sneaks out - it's never my own fault you know
th_LMAO.gif

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have a kitty that does that! when i'm washing brushes i lay washed ones on a towl while i do the rest. and one of my kitties grabs the washed ones whilst i'm clenaing the next and stashes it in random places! i now have to shut myself in the bathroom while washing brushes!

For some reason they only take the clean ones, never the dirty.
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts