I Look like a whore in skinny jeans and heels??

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
If you can pull it off and feel comfortable doing so, go for it! Personally, I'd break my neck in heels and envy anyone who can wear them so comfortably!

I agree. I bought these killer boots, but I have never been able to wear them. I say that if you love how you look, then just wear your outfit. From what I can see, I really like it
yes.gif
My mom would ser love me to wear some jeans and heels like those.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
You look FABULOUS...at least from the thighs down! I would dress this up even. With a tunic blouse and a cute belt. Something with a boat neck collar and 3/4 sleeves...very Gwen Stefani.
thmbup.gif

Do you know how to sew? I would see if you could take up the pant leg hems by at least 2 1/2 inches so that they always show the cute shoes, looks tailored, and makes the fit look expensive and custom to your overall shape.
Just almost an inch longer than your right leg in the picture. So that if you were sitting down in a chair and had your legs crossed the hem would cover most all of your ankle, but, of course, avoiding the "flood look"

With a pant leg this tight you can hem it up a little so that it's not sagging too much. If it was more flared a longer style would be more suiting.

Cute patent leather shoes! Are those Jessica Simpson's?

I agree! I would take the hem up. Skinny jeans don't look right when they are worn too long.

TamEva Le Fay

I LOVE Specktra!

I love the fact that we can come here and analyze the redeeming qualities (or lack there of) of Tonya's pant legs and debate whether or not she looks like a...well...you know what in them
(knowing damn well she doesn't)!

Tonya you're such a sport!

Oh, by the way, I thought I saw Oprah wearing those same shoes today on her show with Dr Oz...I almost died!
amazed.gif

user79

I agree that a darker wash would suit the shoes more, for a light wash, I would wear flats of wedges with them, it's a more casual look.

Hilly

Ya know what, if you like it- than it's all good! You lost the weight, so now rock your badass self in those jeans!

gabi1129

HOT! i like them alot and i love those shoes too!

mama isnt ready for her little girl to grow up. i bet if u wore some flats or flip flops she wouldnt be so grr. once you put on a heel all hell comes to earth and mama's all over the world use the word whore.

*Star Violet*

The jeans are nice, the shoes are nicer but they don't go together. The jeans are casual and the shoes are dressy. But it also depends on what kind of top you're wearing but you defnietly don't look like a whore...have you seen what they wear? LOL You're definetly not even close!

MsCocoa

I just think darker jeans would look better with the shoes, other than that there's nothing wrong with the outfit! I also think skinny jeans look better with heels than bootcut.

Sushi.

i think it looks fine, heals with pants always looks classy to me, unless their sweatpants lol

cupcake_x

Drainpipe pants paired with heels only look skanky if you wear 'em with a lowcut shirt or a tiny tube top.

Keep on rockin' those jeans!
smiles.gif

soulstar

If you love the jeans, I say getting them altered to your ankles so they dont look funny over heels. Whenever I wear my skinny jeans I make sure to fold my jeans so hits my ankle and looks cute with heels. Also, try wearing them with flats too. But definitely, like I said, get them altered. If you look at your picture, your right side looks cute (if it was altered it would be just right). HTH!

macchristyy

i think its the shoes. dont get me wrong though! theyre cute but not with those jeans. maybe a different heel and a darker wash skinny jean. i like dark skinny jeans with black heals. ALL black and not shiny black

bbyxkt

i agree with some of the girls here. the jean wash and color just doesn't go with that style of heels nor the color and material. hot shoes though, i have a pair like them =)

Nox

I think you look fine. If you like the outfit, then I love it.

One thing that does make me a little heated is when people think they are justified in calling a woman names because of what she is wearing. How do the clothes she has on tell you all about her sexual history? Makes no damn sense to me.

s2Wennie

No you don't! In my opinion it's more about the mannerisms of a person which determines that.

I like the heels and skinny jeans look but I think it would look better with a pair of jeans that are more snug around the ankle.

Well done on your weight loss. =]

x-ivy

i think it looks great, the shape of your calves in ratio to your thighs look good in those jean, and i love the shoes. i wouldn't worry about the comment from your mum, i think any mum would think shoes over 2" is to high for her daughter. my mum does at least
smiles.gif

x-ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar
If you love the jeans, I say getting them altered to your ankles so they dont look funny over heels. Whenever I wear my skinny jeans I make sure to fold my jeans so hits my ankle and looks cute with heels. Also, try wearing them with flats too. But definitely, like I said, get them altered. If you look at your picture, your right side looks cute (if it was altered it would be just right). HTH!

with the pant leg down doesn't it make her leg look longer though?