I Look like a whore in skinny jeans and heels??

Carlyx

You can't go wrong with wearing skinnies + heels, seriously. Play around with the jeans/shoes abit more and see what suits you.

esmeralda89

hope you solved your problem with your mom, but i do suggest something wear dark wash skinnies and your cute heels it would look better because they are close in color and enlongate your legs (dont take me wrong im not saying your legs are short) only that with the current jeans you see light jeans dark shoes and they cut your legs at the ankle. hope my advive helps

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar
If you love the jeans, I say getting them altered to your ankles so they dont look funny over heels. Whenever I wear my skinny jeans I make sure to fold my jeans so hits my ankle and looks cute with heels. Also, try wearing them with flats too. But definitely, like I said, get them altered. If you look at your picture, your right side looks cute (if it was altered it would be just right). HTH!

I think altering them would make her legs look short, and it also isn't flattering to someone who is curvier.

I personally hate the look of skinny jeans, unless you are extremely thin or something , people usually can't pull it off , I know, Ive tried.. it usually just looks like someone is wearing jeans that are too small for them. (but to each his own. this is only my opinion)

I wouldn't go as far to call is Whore-ish though.