'I love money' on VH1

KikiB

Megan is such a train wreck. "I want to help mentally-challenged dogs..."
bangdesk.gif
sums it up for me. I was surprised that Beauty and the Geek wasn't brought up as much-she WON that.

I am with you though on not being able to wait for NY goes to Hollywood.

KikiB

Tonight's episode is absolutely hilarious. The challenge is based on FoL2 and the bed fight so they are jousting above water on a giant bed, using jousting sticks with flowers at either end. Mr. Boston has some funny commentary...and of course we all love Rodeo. Megan and Brandi do more than their share to send women back 50 years.

luhly4

lmao @ heat & the entertainer during the challenge.. when they were exhausted and all. haha, the entertainer finally lets megan get a taste of her own medicine in next weeks episode!

thmbup.gif

blackrose

This is trash x10! But I'm enjoying it. I'm rooting for Heather and Destiny. I HATE Pumkin, Heat, and Boston. Ugh, especially pumkin though! Aah! I can't stand her! And I think Meghan is really pretty but I think she's beyond evil. The pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside saying comes to mine. I actually don't mind her though. Haha.

PolyphonicLove

OMG, am I the only one that's pissed cos Pumpkin and Toasted Bread lied about having an eating disorder and faked a broken leg? Dude, no matter who sold you out or whatever on some dumb ass show...that's just wrong, dude. At least Nibbz was telling the truth when Toastee got outed...plus, who the fuck lies like that about an EATING DISORDER? That's just fuckin wrong.

KikiB

Well see at least this week Boston played sick...and it was seemingly legit.

I won't go into too much detail about this week'e episode but Chance throws the entire mission and the wrong person definitely got sent home. Next week is going to be insane-the Stallionaires and Whiteboy start harassing Boston even more and there is the huge fight in the vault. It's the chicken catapult mission.

lanslady

I watch it knowing I'm going to laugh my ass off at the trainwreck about to ensue.

I love Real, he is so damn sexy to me, his hair is gorgeous! And Heather and Rodeo, God I hope one of them wins!

M.A.C. head.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE I LOVE MONEY! With the exception of the Rock of Love shows, I didn't miss any of the other ones. I just love them, I don't know why. I like to watch the insanity.

I adore quite a few people on that show. The Stallionares [Chance and Real], Rodeo, Hoopz, and Whiteboy. I would fuck the brains out of both of the last two. Hoopz, she's just fine and a half, plus she has an athletic body and a big ass. Whiteboy is just smooth as hell and he looks a lot like my husband, and they have similar personalities. Ya'll should see how mad my husband gets when I joke about having a threesome with him and whiteboy. "It would be like having two of you babe!" LMAOOOOOOOO

Divinity

I got sucked in...damn VH1 AND you all know they are going to suck us in with 'New York goes to Hollywood'. I don't know...I think it's just entertaining to watch these people...none of them are seemingly deserving of the money in my opinion.

KikiB

It only looks to get a lot crazier...Hoopz hooks up with Real, then hooks up with Whiteboy. I think Pumkin hooks up with The Entertainer. Megan will be polluting the show for awhile. Pumkin will be around for awhile too because there's the spitting championship which she is seen for, as is Real, Hoopz, and I believe Toastee. No idea on who goes soon though.

PolyphonicLove

Man, am I was pissed to see Boston go. All that was just so messed up. And I love the Entertainer but hot damn he was dumb to let Megan stay.

And Real is just a pretty boy. His hair looks better than the weave I buy. I dunno if I should rape him or buy him a hair brush.

Heather and Rodeo = my favs. They're so real and bad ass.
greengrin.gif

I am SO ready for NY Goes to HW. Its gonna be funny as hell.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanslady

I love Real, he is so damn sexy to me, his hair is gorgeous! And Heather and Rodeo, God I hope one of them wins!

Real does have some pretty hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.

I adore quite a few people on that show. The Stallionares [Chance and Real], Rodeo, Hoopz, and Whiteboy. I would fuck the brains out of both of the last two. Hoopz, she's just fine and a half, plus she has an athletic body and a big ass. Whiteboy is just smooth as hell and he looks a lot like my husband, and they have similar personalities. Ya'll should see how mad my husband gets when I joke about having a threesome with him and whiteboy. "It would be like having two of you babe!" LMAOOOOOOOO

I like Chance and Real
winks.gif
Hoopz is super pretty, even tough she may annoy me, I cant deny that shes gorgeous. Everytime I see Whiteboy I think of when I saw him at Boston Market near my house. It was pretty cool lol

chocolategoddes

Anyone see the latest episode? The crying contest.

When Pumpkin put the pepper in her eyes I couldn't stop laughing. C'mon! Whether it's pepper or baby powder, you should never put powdery-stuff in your eye!!!

And I found it pretty funny when Real said in his interview: "I've been bamboozled"

Haha! Who says that?!!?!!?!?!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Anyone see the latest episode? The crying contest.

When Pumpkin put the pepper in her eyes I couldn't stop laughing. C'mon! Whether it's pepper or baby powder, you should never put powdery-stuff in your eye!!!

And I found it pretty funny when Real said in his interview: "I've been bamboozled"

Haha! Who says that?!!?!!?!?!

What a dummy. Shes so stupid. She makes me sick

I love Real I'm glad hes still there, even though he could have tried a litttle harder to stay there

I love how people act so high and mighty once they are in charge of who goes home (i forget title they have is it paymaster? thats lame lol) Toastee gets on my DAMN nerves, her voice kills me. Ugh
sick.gif

I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow
greengrin.gif

luhly4

i've missed last weeks episode, and i'm just now catching tonights premiere.

*******SPOILER********

even though i wasn't really in on what was going on, i can't believe pumpkin sent chance home. she makes me mad.. i don't like her and turning her back on the stallionaires makes me not like her even more.
angry.gif