'I love money' on VH1

KikiB

This definitely makes it interesting, next week is good because the Gold Team turns on Hoopz. Looks like The Entertainer is Paymaster, and he just LAYS into her.

I am SO glad that Pumkin did what she did. I hated the Stallionaires and Pumkin definitely took the riskier of the two moves...which is going to be really interesting. It certainly makes for better television when you make that kind of risky move, but I think she was thinking ahead, because when it gets to the individual level you want to have taken out some of those stronger people. Not to mention that Chance has proven himself to be a bit of a liability in the team challenges, but when you get to individual he WOULD be a threat. Yeah you have Real and Whiteboy and Hoopz gunning for you, but you also have your little alliance and you have the support of 12 Pack, who has been gunning for a Stallionaire from the getgo. I really think that the wildcards are going to be Heather, 12 Pack, and Frank (The Entertainer). In a coming episode Frank hooks up with Pumkin, Rodeo fights with Brandi, and you have the Spit Olympics.

The next episodes will be interesting-drama next week, then the week after it becomes individual challenges, and then Spit Olympics, which we all know Pumkin is there for. Also Real, Hoopz, and Whiteboy stay around for awhile because Hoopz has a dinner date with Real.

MAC_Pixie04

Did anybody else think Chance and Real were seriously gonna beat Pumkin's ass? I feared for her safety for a minute.

I can't say I disagree with her voting him off; why would she keep a strong player? Regardless of an alliance, people shouldn't be so fucking stupid and naive to trust alliances. There's a quarter of a mil on the line; NOBODY is safe regardless of who you think was your friend before the game started!!!
However, I am getting pretty sick of looking at Brandi C's joker mouth and clown tits. She's got a good strategy though; act like an idiot and nobody will vote you off because they think you suck lol. I wonder if she's doing that on purpose lol, maybe she'll surprise us all at the end and just whoop ass and win the whole thing.

KikiB

See I actually did think that one of them would have physically beat her. I think that dealing with those clowns was a breeze compared to dealing with the FoL girls, namely Hottie and New York.

I am tired of Brandi, and no I don't think that she'll pull anything off. I have a feeling that she will go fairly soon into the individual events. The thing you can't count out though is the fact that this is very similar to the Real World/Road Rules challenges...where part of the strategy for the winning teams is to keep some weaker players on the losing teams and send threats home. That's the thing with these reality competitions-it isn't, for the most part, about who is the best competitor. Toastee could potentially be one of the best people on her team because yes, she may not be the most athletic one of the bunch, but most challenges aren't about pure athletics, and she has done a better job than pretty much anyone at playing the people-which can be a bigger game in and of itself. You can tell that she truly wants to win and don't be surprised to see her go farther.

M.A.C. head.

I AM SO FREAKING PISSED.

I could really care less about the game or the show over all, I just think Chance is hilarious.

If any of you have any sort of OnDemand program for your cable you should watch the extras for I Love Money. There's this one with Chance and Brandi and it's the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time.

I was very angry that Pumkin played them, but you have to expect it. People do crazy shit when money is involved LOL I thought she was going to get her ass beat.

chocolategoddes

I wouldn't mind seeing Pumpkin getting in trouble with Real/ Whiteboy. That would be very entertaining.
As smart as it was to eliminate Chance, I will miss him. He was hilarious.

Oh, and the Entertainer is really creepy. I remember Sister Patterson said he was a sexual pervert and I'm pretty sure it's true now.
I'm sure he des it for show, but whenever he's getting interviewed and he starts yelling stuff like, " Oh, if anyone betrays me... I WILL MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE A LIVING HELL!!!" It freaks me out. D:

And one last random thing:
For some reason I really want to do Brandi C's makeup. She just has the kind of face I want to put a ton of makeup on.

AND... Damn, Megan has a nice body! I'm kinda jealous.

Okay, I'm done now!

KikiB

Spoiler about tonight:

Apparently Megan is paymaster, Green team wins, Hoopz and Rodeo are in the bottom. At the power outing, Megan makes the people talk to her dog. Rodeo goes home.

Also the episode 2 weeks from now features the Pole Rider challenge, where the final 8 have to hang onto a stripper pole that is above water for as long as possible-first to fall is automatically bounced.

KikiB

The first mission is basically throwing these throwing stars at dummies representing each of the contestants...and when you get three, you are eliminated. The first three eliminated go into the box, and the winner is Paymaster. I like it this way because it is all about how good someone is at the mission-although a mission like this I would not be surprised to see Whiteboy or Real or Hoopz in the box.

clwkerric

OMG! I can't wait for tomorrow!! There will be 2 shows for the price of one! I love how the next challenge is spitting!! Pumpkin will def take the cake on that one!

Brandi C is such a ditz!

GOSH! Thank goodness Rodeo is off! She is so haggard!! Although, I loved her on Rock of Love... they always made fun of her laugh. It was classic.

Megan just needs to go flaunt herself somewhere else! She needs to go!

I love Entertainer... He was one of my favorites in I Love New York. The episode where his parents came and his mom was fighting with New York’s Sister Patterson, was hilarious! Especially when she called Sister Patterson a transvestite and she told Entertainers mom she looks like she's wearing a beavers ass on her head! LOL Oh man... these shows are just hilarious. It is so funny watching these F'd up people!

KikiB

So they decided not to do the doubleheader! Grr! Anywhoo, today Toastee was Paymaster. Whiteboy, The Entertainer, and 12-Pack were in the box. I think it was obvious who went home based on teasers for upcoming episodes, because two of the three were seen hooking up with assorted females.

Next week is the Spit Olympics, which is a lot of spitting (length, accuracy) but also features a very distraught Heather who Megan says is looking for friends anywhere she can find them, and Heather is also not thrilled that her only ally is Frank, who is public enemy number 1...but definitely does stick around.

ExquizitDiva

The doubleheader will air @ 9 & 10pm tonight. They only aired 1 of them this morning
winks.gif

KikiB

No, VH1 changed it-if you go to the I Love Money page, it shows that Episode 9-Spit Olympics-airs next Sunday, not tonight...it just shows tonight's episode airing at 9, and then 10:30, after Brooke Knows Best.

clwkerric

^^^^^I know!! I noticed they only have one show scheduled for tonight. I had to think for a second... I thought I was wrong but I guess not.

That stinks! I was looking forward to watching 2 episodes! Oh well.
THe one they played this morning is the same as the one tonight. They always do that for some reason. Whatever is in the slot for 9 or 10 they will play in the morning. I always found that to be a bit odd!

clwkerric

Yea, cuz I always remember watching ROck of Love the first & second season and Scott Baio in the mornings

clwkerric

We got a new DVR box on Friday for HDtv and I forgot to re-schedule all my recordings so now I have to wait til later to watch
ssad.gif

KikiB

Here's what VH1 has to say about this next week's episode:

In the most disgusting challenge yet, The Spit Olympics, the competition heats up and the worst person for the job of paymaster lands in the coveted seat. Drunk with power, the paymaster makes demands that no one in the house can or will meet. A secret deal is made between to of the most unlikely people, as the rest of the house conspires to get rid of the current paymaster. At the power outing two contestants turn up the heat in a last ditch effort to keep themselves in the game. Tempers flare at elimination as a long-standing alliance crumbles forever.

So speculation:

Paymaster-The Entertainer
Secret Deal-Entertainer/Pumkin
Elimination-One of the girls (Megan, Toastee, or Brandi)

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
Here's what VH1 has to say about this next week's episode:

In the most disgusting challenge yet, The Spit Olympics, the competition heats up and the worst person for the job of paymaster lands in the coveted seat. Drunk with power, the paymaster makes demands that no one in the house can or will meet. A secret deal is made between to of the most unlikely people, as the rest of the house conspires to get rid of the current paymaster. At the power outing two contestants turn up the heat in a last ditch effort to keep themselves in the game. Tempers flare at elimination as a long-standing alliance crumbles forever.

So speculation:

Paymaster-The Entertainer
Secret Deal-Entertainer/Pumkin
Elimination-One of the girls (Megan, Toastee, or Brandi)

Well, if your prediction is correct... Hopefully Megan will go... she sux.. lol.

KikiB

Megan didn't go...it was Heather who left tonight. Kinda figured her time was running short. The next episode is in two weeks...and it is basically hang onto a stripper pole in the air as long as possible, and first person who drops gets their check voided. It seems like Hoopz is Paymaster, either her or Real...because she is at a table with both Brandi and Megan, who expose the alliance...and let's just say there is all-out war that ensues with punches, cursing, and drinks and food being thrown.

There is a future challenge called "You Booze, You Lose", and the people still around are Whiteboy, Pumkin, Hoopz, and Real. Also Pumkin and Entertainer do hook up-Entertainer says "She kept on saying that she wanted to have sex, and when I woke up the next morning if there was a gun by my bed...". Whiteboy then goes with Hoopz in a later episode, and it looks like they both end up in the box on a future mission. Also another future mission has them on this mid-air contraption of sorts that isn't the bed.