'I love money' on VH1

chocolategoddes

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Wow, that was a cold move, Entertainer! That was ice cold...

The Spit Olympics was so nasty! Green milk?!
I like how they had some dude with a surgical mask and a tool belt (i think), measuring the spit like he had trained several years for that one task. Everything had to be precise.. I mean they take this REALLY seriously.

Man, if only Heather was still there for the stripper pole challenge.

KikiB

Honestly, in next episode's fight, I am Team Toastee-not only is she the least annoying of the four girls, but if she were to win, the money would go to good use. Pumkin just wants to get implants and other things, Brandi wants "to build a Barbie dream house in the Hills", and then we all know Megan...
bangdesk.gif

PolyphonicLove

Toastee is one lyin bitch...I missed an episode so I'm sad that Heather's gone because I wanted either her or 12 Pack to win [hence my sadness]. I really don't think any of them deserve a damn thing!

clwkerric

It was really weird to see Heather on this show... she didn't get much "air time". It seemed like she was just on the back-burner this show. Compared to Rock Of Love... she was ALL OVER that show~!

Entertainer really made a bold move with kicking her off! I can't believe he did that... Megan's stupid skank-a$$ just keeps getting her way! I have a feeling she will win this. UNFORTUNATELY! I just really can't stand her! Entertainer definitely should've sent her home! That was stupid.

clwkerric

Oh ya... I almost forgot... Did anyone see the Sharon Osborn commercial for "Charm School - Rock of Love"? LOL... I absolutely had a ball watching Charm School for the Flava Flave girls... Only because it was so ridiculous! Fun to watch other skank-biznitches drama.

I can't wait to watch Charm School, Rock of Love.

KikiB

Not yet but I cannot wait...Sharon Osbourne is always fun to watch, and seeing all the RoL girls...

Julie5

He was stupid to send Heather home cause that was the only one who would not send him home. Now he is sure to go home real soon!!! Megan needs to go home!!!!!!

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Did anybody else think Chance and Real were seriously gonna beat Pumkin's ass? I feared for her safety for a minute.

I can't say I disagree with her voting him off; why would she keep a strong player? Regardless of an alliance, people shouldn't be so fucking stupid and naive to trust alliances. There's a quarter of a mil on the line; NOBODY is safe regardless of who you think was your friend before the game started!!!
However, I am getting pretty sick of looking at Brandi C's joker mouth and clown tits. She's got a good strategy though; act like an idiot and nobody will vote you off because they think you suck lol. I wonder if she's doing that on purpose lol, maybe she'll surprise us all at the end and just whoop ass and win the whole thing.

th_LMAO.gif
JOKER MOUTH!!!!!! That's WTF her mouth looks like! LMAO, I've been trying to think of a name to call her funky-ass looking lips w/ that stupid teeny piercing in her Cupid's Bow! Ha ha, that just made my night!

panther27

^^Because it is so true lol.They need to get rid of Brandi so that we don't have to look at that damn joker mouth anymore
th_LMAO.gif
I love how you came up with that.

KikiB

Okay so episode after next, a player quits. It will be interesting to see who it is, but I have a feeling it's Toastee-because she isn't seen in a ton of future episodes.

KikiB

^VH1 was off the air technically because of the VMA's.

Here's what VH1 had to say:

It gets more intense as the 8 remaining money lovers find out that the loser of the next challenge will be eliminated on the spot. Clinging to stripper poles for dear life, one will triumph and become Paymaster, but one will walk away wet and penniless. With a second elimination looming, desperate times call for desperate measures Backstabbing, food fighting, and a dash of romance collide in one of the most exciting and bizarre episodes yet.

Also about the quitter-some people are saying that it could be Real, because the rumour is that Hoopz allies with Whiteboy and they all try and get Real out-and he ends up quitting.

M.A.C. head.

OH MAH GAHD!

[IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE EVENING SHOWING DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!!!]

That was a good episode. Two people gone in one night? Then that twist at the end? Will it be Pumkin or Toastee? IDK We're [dh and I] are thinking it's Toastee.

LOL Glad to see Brandi C go, but I felt kinda bad for the Entertainer because he had to back to live with his parents, I was sort of rooting for him even though he's fucking annoying.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
Oh ya... I almost forgot... Did anyone see the Sharon Osborn commercial for "Charm School - Rock of Love"? LOL... I absolutely had a ball watching Charm School for the Flava Flave girls... Only because it was so ridiculous! Fun to watch other skank-biznitches drama.

I can't wait to watch Charm School, Rock of Love.

I cant wait for that! Its like...a guilty pleasure
smiles.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
OH MAH GAHD!

[IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE EVENING SHOWING DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!!!]

That was a good episode. Two people gone in one night? Then that twist at the end? Will it be Pumkin or Toastee? IDK We're [dh and I] are thinking it's Toastee.

LOL Glad to see Brandi C go, but I felt kinda bad for the Entertainer because he had to back to live with his parents, I was sort of rooting for him even though he's fucking annoying.

I think it will be Toastee gone...on the preview for the next show, Im pretty sure the only one I didnt see was her. Thank GOODNESS, she is so damn annoying. I hate Toastees voice and face....just irritating. Alliances are dumb, because in the end, everyone will end up going against eachother anyways. DUH...even whiteboy real and hoopz...like you ALL cant win, so whats the point with the alliances? Itd be crazy if everyone was against everyone and you didnt have a clue WHO would be eliminated next...

Thank god you know who left. I didnt like her or the other one that stayed. real does NOT love Hoopz...how can you love someone you only "sort of" know? That was fake..I think it was all for the show. Tsk Tsk Tsk
tong.gif

M.A.C. head.

I liked this episode because I got to see White Boy smile LOLOLOL

[I think I've said this already but] I adore him and he looks a lot like my DH so my heart always flutters when he comes on the screen
greengrin.gif

Hoopz had me crackin up. It probably was fake but I still think Hoopz wasn't in on it.

I wish a Pumkin/Toastee vs. Megan/Brandi C all out BRAWL would have gone down. That's the only thing I dislike about these "reality" shows, you can't box it out without getting kicked off LOL

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I liked this episode because I got to see White Boy smile LOLOLOL

[I think I've said this already but] I adore him and he looks a lot like my DH so my heart always flutters when he comes on the screen
greengrin.gif

Hoopz had me crackin up. It probably was fake but I still think Hoopz wasn't in on it.

I wish a Pumkin/Toastee vs. Megan/Brandi C all out BRAWL would have gone down. That's the only thing I dislike about these "reality" shows, you can't box it out without getting kicked off LOL

I like white boys smile too. I cant believe I freaking met him. I should have took his number, but my ex had gotten his number instead.
th_dunno.gif

I really wish they could fight too. They should just have everyone sign a release form before the show...Id love to see some REAL fights man!!!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I like white boys smile too. I cant believe I freaking met him. I should have took his number, but my ex had gotten his number instead.
th_dunno.gif

I really wish they could fight too. They should just have everyone sign a release form before the show...Id love to see some REAL fights man!!!

White Boy was going to be in DC last month and I wanted to go but I couldn't, plus, I don't think hubby would allow it LOL

CantAffordMAC

Haha thats too bad! Actually, the funny thing is: me and my ex were arguing. So we went to Boston market for dinner, all mad at eachother..we had to leave because the chicken wasnt done. So we went to the one by my house instead, and we are getting ready to order, and who walks in?? Dum dum dum....white boy! lol...me and my bf were trying to place who it was, we couldnt remember at first but we knew it was vh1. This was back when he has JUST done the NY show though...he was nice, down to earth....same as he is on TV.
smiles.gif

Everybody in Boston Market tried to get up and get his autograph after we talked to him and broke the ice
th_rolleye0014.gif
So girrl just go to your local Boston market, who knows who could walk in
greengrin.gif