I wanna live in ___________!

KAIA

1.- New York City, I´ve been there fo about 6 times, and is just an awesome place!!!
2.- Lima, Peru (where I´m living now) is great here as well, very very busy city, you always have something to do!

VDUB*BELLA

OMG last year my cousin and I went to L.A and all over Orange County and down to San Diego.

Seriously my dream is to live in Santa Monica or something similar. I remember all my life just wanting to live there *sigh*

Or Europe. Just got back from Germany & Austria and its such a different vibe out there. I was born in Poland so this is do-able

Krasevayadancer

If we are talking domestic I would want to try out cali (la, san fran). As a city girl i dont think i could function in a small town.

Internationally I would love to give London or maybe switzerland a try. That would be troublesome though as mac would cost double :p

user79

I'm pretty happy with where I am living. Domestically, maybe I'd like living in Zurich, but the cost of living is so expensive there.

I'd love to have a private jet and a private beach on Bora Bora or someplace like that though! Haha!

susannef

I dont know if I would like to live there but ive visited Scottsdale AZ and I loved it. Wonderful weather. However this was in november and when I asked my sister in law what AZ is like in the summer she replied "its like your head is in the oven".
But anyway at least in the winter it was super nice and very beautiful.

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm pretty happy with where I am living. Domestically, maybe I'd like living in Zurich, but the cost of living is so expensive there.

I'd love to have a private jet and a private beach on Bora Bora or someplace like that though! Haha!

GMX - Wien nach Zürich die beste Stadt zum Leben (10.06.2008)

Just read this today. It says that Zurich is the best city to live in (Worldwide) out of 215 cities tested yearly by “Mercer”:

Vienna , where I honeymooned is second.
smiles.gif
[/color]

RaynelleM

I would love to live in Rome, I've only been there once but I loved it, or even Kenya where my dad was born. I would even consider NYC but I've heard it's a lot like Toronto. Sometimes I feel homesick tho and want to go back to Abu Dhabi and Bombay two places I used to go between when I was younger.
My childhood dream was to travel all over the world and live & work in different places for a short periods of time ... my list of places was Brazil, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Egypt, Kenya, India, Japan and Australia. Ahhh I'll keep dreaming!!

Obreathemykiss

I want to live in Denver...it's the perfect size, there's tons of things to do, fairly great cost of living, it's gorgeous....It's close enough to mountains for snowboarding, it's close to my family...One of these days I'll grow the cahones and move there!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
If we are talking domestic I would want to try out cali (la, san fran). As a city girl i dont think i could function in a small town.

Internationally I would love to give London or maybe switzerland a try. That would be troublesome though as mac would cost double :p

Thanks for keepin' it real
th_LMAO.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I really want to live in LA, Miami or California. When Iam a bit older and finished with college I think I may move to America.

KittieSparkles

Domestic - NYC... Best city ever, is home so I am a bit biased. :)

International - When I lived in Italy we went to Piedmont, Italy (Lake Maggiore on Verbania side to be exact) for a weekend trip and I instantly fell in love. I am a city girl all the way but if ever given the chance to live there I would jump on it in a heart beat. <3

user46

Greenwich, CT. I already live in CT and I love it. I've thought about living in NYC, but the city is not for me to live .. visiting is fine. Greenwich is one of the richest towns/cities, it's beautiful, and it's about 15 minutes from the city.

fash10nista

I love where I live now. Can't beat being in the middle of the Bay Area however, if I could, I would live in Thailand, Madrid, Japan or Florence.

kobri

I haven't been enough places to know really. I like NS because my family is here and I understand it. I would love to travel to alot of places, but still call this home. If I had to move somewhere else I think I would pick Toronto. I love any city with a subway system, but I think New York would be too scary. I just got back from London and it is a great city, very clean, but so expensive, all the prices are the same, but the onversion rate makes everything double!

kaliraksha

I want to live in Spain. I also kind of want just a really laid back island where I can safely walk to the market every morning and listen to the waves.... I need to find that place then find a way to work from home.

Latest posts