I wanna live in ___________!

Carlyx

Anywhere in America, I love it
greengrin.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I would love to live in france, because my husband loves it there, but me personally i could live anywhere as long as there is a great community and school for my child and if there was lot of great things to do in the area, not much else i could ask for.

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen

Just read this today. It says that Zurich is the best city to live in (Worldwide) out of 215 cities tested yearly by “Mercer”:

Vienna , where I honeymooned is second.
smiles.gif
[/color]

That's interesting. I live in Vienna but would gladly get out of here any time, I don't really like living in such a big city (so even bigger cities like London or Paris, as much as I love to visit them, would be absolutely not my choice).

I'd love to live in the country, somewhere near the coast - in Ireland, Scotland, England, ...

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
That's interesting. I live in Vienna but would gladly get out of here any time, I don't really like living in such a big city (so even bigger cities like London or Paris, as much as I love to visit them, would be absolutely not my choice).

I'd love to live in the country, somewhere near the coast - in Ireland, Scotland, England, ...

I *LOVED* Vienna.

For me, I'm so freaking happy in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was everything I wanted London to be and wasn't. Edinburgh is a large capital but feels small enough that it felt friendly, near the coast, medieval buildings, gorgeous 17th-18th century buildings, picturesque hills to hike around, fantastic universities, great shopping, public transport, good airport. Oh and not as freaking expensive as London.
th_DANCE.gif

MAC_Whore

Screw the east coast humidity, I am a west coast girl. Within a few years we are moving to our destination of choice, Seattle. We might take overseas jobs again though just to spend some time back in Europe.

sixpixee

I would love to live in San Francisco or Seattle. I've heard Vancouver is nice too.

I'd also love to live in London or Munich.

NicksWifey

I love VA and love the South, but I also love visiting my family in Connecticut/New Jersey/New York. I might be a southerner at heart, but I love the north!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Screw the east coast humidity, I am a west coast girl. Within a few years we are moving to our destination of choice, Seattle. We might take overseas jobs again though just to spend some time back in Europe.

Woo-hoo! If MAC_Whore moved to Seattle I could tell everyone that not only is Washington known for its evergreens, starbucks, and microsoft but that we now will be known for having the queen of all MAC in our state! LOL! That would be great if you got to move back to Seattle MAC_Whore!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Woo-hoo! If MAC_Whore moved to Seattle I could tell everyone that not only is Washington known for its evergreens, starbucks, and microsoft but that we now will be known for having the queen of all MAC in our state! LOL! That would be great if you got to move back to Seattle MAC_Whore!
smiles.gif

Then you could gaze upon the massive beast of my train case in person!!!!
smiles.gif
I look forward to moving back to the best city in the world.

*KT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Mykonos or Santorini.

Ooh, Santorini was one of my favorite places in Greece. So pretty and fun to roam around the narrow streets. A little too wicked hot in the summer for me to choose to live there, but the scenery certainly is lovely!

I would love to live in a number of places in Italy. Sienna, Parma, Ravenna, Florence.... while I love Rome, I'm not sure I'd want to live there. Maybe a nice little town outside the city.

Latest posts