If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

User67

Okay, wow I have been really missing out on this thread! Okay here are my picks!

Male: Ryan Phillipe
He played such a sexy asshole in Cruel Intentions that I have had a crush on him ever since I saw that movie like 8-9 years ago.

ryan.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...llippe1024.jpg

For my girl crush it would have to be Megan Fox, I know nothing about her besides the fact that she is ridiculously hot!

untitled45569900.jpg

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindas1983
I can't believe no one's said this yet, but i'd so give David Tennant on, he could take me into his tardis and whisper sweet nothings in his sexy scottish accent in my ear any day.

I so wish I knew how to up load pics, cause this guy can really pull of a kilt!

OMGoddess! YES!! I *will* find photos later. I wish they'd let him keep his Scottish accent in the show! He really grew on me, as did The Dr. before him...I can picture him, but can't think of his name right now
ssad.gif
But I will...

David is my 2nd "Dr" .... he has quite a chemistry with Catherine Tate, doesn't he??
tennantdm0507_468x689.jpg
I love his sexy smile!

My hubby is & always will be my #1 & only,

But...
I still have Freddie Mercury as Fantasy, but he's unattainable...
as are Jim Morrison, & Johnny Depp
(at least Johnny is "Alive" in this Universe
winks.gif

What I wouldn't give for a Tardis sighhhhhhhh....

(I've named several in earlier posts-this thread has been going on for a long time!
smiles.gif

Yaaay for The Dr!!!!

xxxCherylFaith

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
i should be ashamed but here it goes...

You have great taste!!!

No, nothing to be ashamed of for looking, is there?
We're ~Alive~ & have senses!
winks.gif
I tend to feel the same way, tho.
About this thread, I've kept my hubby up to date on my posts even...can you believe it? & I keep reminding him
i'd never be with anyone else in Reality

He won't tell me who his fantasy woman would be. I don't think I'd want to know... altho I can probably guess
smiles.gif

Quote:
lastly old school lovin'

The other guys you mentioned are hot, too. But I *must* respond to:
Quote:
jim morrison

JDM is my #1 , waaaaay down the list after my hubby, of course
winks.gif

Then Freddie Mercury
then Johnny Depp...​

Quote:
jimi hendrix

also so hot! I heard the 2 J's in a duet yesterday....."Foxy Lady" uuummm!

Imagine being in a 2J sandwich!!
winks.gif

They are (sadly) safe from us atm lol

Omgoddess, Jimi Hendrix playd the guitar with his ~entire body~ !!!
I wish I'd have seen him when he was alive.
& re: Jim Morrison & Freddie...I've posted enough about them, so won't say more here.

True Fantasy Food.​

ZoeKat

Jared Leto, without hesitation. I think that's been my answer since 1995. Even with greasy, stringy hair in his face, a messy beard, and smeared eye makeup. I know what's under all that.

MrLeto2.jpg

doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeKat
Jared Leto, without hesitation. I think that's been my answer since 1995. Even with greasy, stringy hair in his face, a messy beard, and smeared eye makeup. I know what's under all that.

MrLeto2.jpg

Mmmhmm I'm with ya on that one! Ever since he was Jordan Catalano...*swoons*

BarrelOfDonkeys

Normally I'd say Daniel Johns (and have been saying that for 10+ years), I think right now I'd go with Josh Homme. I already thought he was hot, but after seeing them in concert, and being mere metres away from him *droool*, he's like omg hot lol.

news_127_josh_homme.jpg

lizardprincesa

As I've made it clear, I will never be with anyone but my hubby
smiles.gif

bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

but I do love this guy! Michael Weatherly!

( he reminds me so much of my SoulMate)
smiles.gif

michaelweatherly.jpg
heat.gif

6/23/08 addendum! Today I watched a YouTube interview Michael did a few years ago. Yes, I do still think he's hot, SIGH.....
but I realised my crush is more on his character of Logan, on Dark Angel, than it is on Michael. *~*Logan reminds me so much of my True Beloved! ( but my hubby is definitely cuter.... & he's real
smiles.gif
lol

Sadly, I have not had time to see Mr. Weatherly in any other roles
(we rarely watch TV, except for the news & children's shows; maybe we're slightly 'stuck'...we prefer to see reruns of Dark Angel & Buffy the Vampire Slayer....which leads me to another post to come (probably in the very near future
winks.gif

I continue to believe Michael Weatherly is hot ( & he grew up not very far from me)
smiles.gif

but I will try to see NCSI & movies he's been in. Suggestions are welcome
smiles.gif

Thanx xxxCF
winks.gif
xxxCF

daniellefc

So I cannot believe I havent seen this sooner...i'm totally geeking out. I think i have my mind made up...and then boom! david beckham, shia labeouf, clooney, ugh, i could go on for days. lol
My #1 all time no question about would be aussie Chad Reed! (mx'er) me and the bf are into mx and he totally knows the deal. haha
20071205_180518_chad25k.jpg

Actor-wise, Wentworth Miller, fo'sho!
winks.gif

angeliquea~+

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellefc
So I cannot believe I havent seen this sooner...i'm totally geeking out. I think i have my mind made up...and then boom! david beckham, shia labeouf, clooney, ugh, i could go on for days. lol
My #1 all time no question about would be aussie Chad Reed! (mx'er) me and the bf are into mx and he totally knows the deal. haha
20071205_180518_chad25k.jpg

Actor-wise, Wentworth Miller, fo'sho!
winks.gif

Ahhhhhhh I've loved Chad Reed since I was in high school lol. He seems like a really nice guy as well, he's just invested millions of his own money into bmx here in Aus for up and coming riders
thmbup.gif