If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

BAMBOOLINA

MEN:

1st.- GAEL GARCIA BERNAL. I swear to god my bf, looks like him in this pic, he´s short 5´6¨ bf too.. lol, I have a thing for short guys.

Gael-Garcia-Bernal-Biography.jpg

Daniel Kessler & Paul Banks of Interpol. I think we can use that there´s no I in threesome song lol.
GOSH I LOVE INTERPOL.
04.jpg

480581817_dee03ccb6c.jpg

Women:

Lindsay Lohan, Kat Von D, Dita Von teese, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox, Adriana Lima.

doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBOOLINA
MEN:

1st.- GAEL GARCIA BERNAL. I swear to god my bf, looks like him in this pic, he´s short 5´6¨ bf too.. lol, I have a thing for short guys.

Gael-Garcia-Bernal-Biography.jpg

Very nice!
thmbup.gif
yes.gif

ellienellie

Male - Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow, closely followed by Pierce Brosnan and then maybe Brad Pitt.....
I know, I'm greedy! LOL

Female - I'd have to say, Angeline Jolie, she's stunning. (aaargh)

c00ki312

shia labeouf (disturbia did it for me)

linkin park (mainly chester and mike...and brad, all that hair lol)

james mcavoy

...thats all i can think of right now...

GothicGirl

Male: Ville Valo, HIM´s vocalist...Soooo hot! Though, the aforementioned James McAvoy is a good call...
Female: Monica Bellucci...Angelina Jolie my ass, THIS is a beautiful sexy woman!

LMD84

Christian Ble all the way!!! I love him even with facial hair which is very unusual for me!! but yes... he's so pretty!!

christian_bale_5.jpg

christian_bale_2.jpg

nelyanaphonexia

omg. I have to answer this cause my answer is so....weird, sort of. I've got strange taste in men. But I have to answer this with more than one answer. teeheehee.
th_LMAO.gif

1. John Lennon. I know he is *sadly* dead. But...back in the day...totally cute. And my favourite Beatle to boot. I think there is just something sexy about a man with that much talent, drive and passion, plus he was kind of a "bad boy" - you know, the kind that you can't take home to mom. Oh...and of course his singing voice is amazing. Mmm...he had that rock n roll vibe (just listen to Twist and Shout!) along with that subtle sexy voice (Norwegian Wood, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away *sigh*) and I just love his singing accent! I
bigheart.gif
British Boys...and Irish Boys...and Aussie Boys. Yeah...I'm an American with a crush on accents.
tong.gif

2. Jonathan Rhys Meyers. OMG. SO HOT. His lips....*coos* I would totally do dirrrrty things with this boy. Really...watch Velvet Goldmine. Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor and JRM in ONE HOT SEXY movie. *drool*
jonathanrhysmeyersbrown.jpg

jonathan-rhys-meyers-helping.jpg

3. Christian Bale. mmm...I don't think I need to explain this one. Oh...lordy how I would love to suck face with this man before doing....other....things to him for hours.
yaysmall.jpg

4. Scarlett Johansson. Girl Crush! She's sooooo pretty! Lovely lips! Sensually sexy! Roooowr! Probably the only girl that I could think about being bi for.
tong.gif

scarlett-johansson-spirit-sexy.jpg

so...if I could only sleep with one? Well...since Lennon is dead, Scarlett is a girl and I'm not bi, it's between Bale and JRM. Yikes. Can't I just have both for a couple of hours...together?
amuse.gif

oh, and the runners up on my list are:
Russel Crowe
Colin Firth
Colin Farrel
Hugh Jackman - I've actually met him. Little old for me...but oh well! Hott accent. Hott man.
drools.gif

&
Jared Leto
sneaky.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
graucho.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
OMGoddess!I can't seem to stop!
winks.gif

Please, let us not forget other androgynous OR (quite hetero) simply, gloriously-maned,
rock stars of the past....

For instance...
a young Mr. Robert Plant
zep_3.jpg

omg. I can't believe I forgot Plant on my list. His voice is like an orgasm on tape. *dies* Sooooo sexy. I also want to play with his hair. It really is prettier than mine.
ssad.gif
My momma always told me never to date a man with prettier hair than mine, but she never mentioned anything about lust or f***ing.
tong.gif

Jimmy_Page_Robert_Plant_Led_Zeppelin_1974.jpg

on a side note, I think I would take Jimmy Page a la 70s as well.
jimmy_page-pic.jpg

ah...now I've posted too much.
blush-anim-cl.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteGoodness
Dang, how could I forget Adam Levine... dayam, he is soulful and looks like he'd be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good in bed.
sigh.gif

omg. forgot another one. HE is SO steamy hot. I've met him before...at a concert. I still get mad that I didn't have a camera on me. He was GOR.GE.OUS. Not to mention that *amazing* voice. I was like
drools.gif
"...please come home with me...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
but I gotta say my number one right now is Zachary Quinto..I have a thing for villains on TV/in movies, and I have a..certain fetish for eyebrows that cannot be controlled.The bigger the better I like em' thick. Eyebrows, of course

haha you cracked me up. but I must agree. In Heroes I cant take my eyes off him! I love ZQ. Sooooooo yummmmmmmy. those perfect thick brows....his dark sexy eyes...he almost looks evil, but that makes him even sexier
drools.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
trent reznor!!

trentcloser.gif

not gonna lie i'm not sure where my pants just went.

omg yes. totally agree. i love the hand that feeds vid. along with closer (of course) he is soooo sexy. Totally one of those sexy dark mysterious guys.
drools.gif
seriously, how could a talented one man band who looks like that *not* be sexy?!?!

spunkstar

Guy: Gordon Ramsay - weird but true, hes my deal breaker. Cant explain it!

Chic: To easy Charlize Theron - Major chic crush! STUNNING!!!!

DixieHellcat

Does it have to be just one? Cuz the 2 guys from the tv show Supernatural rock my world!

Sorry I can't post pix from work (kicks stupid IT dept that blocks images) but this should give you an idea...

Supernatural

Jared Padlecki + Jensen Ackles=
drools.gif

val-x

If I could sleep with 1 celebrity, hard question... there's a few guys I would sleep with.

In 7th grade I didn't know who Brad Pitt was so my close friend shows me a picture, wow.I'd so do him!

2008-01-07-9_942969917_brad_pitt6_H204927_L.jpg

When I was younger I had a thing for Batman! George Clooney has grey hair now but oh well he looked so good in his Batman costume!

batman-and-robin-01.jpg
Sorry about the size there wasn't a smaller one!

OOO can't forget Leo!
th_drool.gif

leonardo_dicaprio19.jpg

And Chad! Esp. in House Of Wax
cmurray3.jpg

I'd do them ALL!

grlygrlnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzKEL_RENEE
omg... i would love to have channing tatum.. atleast for a few hours! haha
channing_tatum_shirtless.jpg

oooooohhhh... yummy!!!