If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokometro
...He's been on my laminiate list for years......

The laminate list.
lol.gif

xodesirae

Tom Welling I love him in Smallville, especially when he bad
winks.gif

TomWelling14.jpg

I mean look at those eyes :)
tom56.jpg

& i have a thing for James Franco
greengrin.gif

JamesFranco006.jpg

JamesFranco011.jpg

omg i have plenty others! Shia LaBeouf, Channing Tatum, Johnny depp

Okay i love this thread!

And for the Lady it would be hands down Megan Fox then Angelina next
winks.gif

MeganFox001.jpg

winks.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
let's take a poll....

who's horny?

I vote NutMeg!
tong.gif
....and everyone else + maybe me.
sneaky.gif

Damn, you figured it out! *laughs* Hey, my boyfriend lives in a different province, looking at the boys in this thread is pretty much all I've got going on right now.
drools.gif

revinn

Mannn, I thought I had my set answer til I looked through this thread and remembered all the boys I adore.. Shia LaBoeuf, Colin Farrell, John RM and James Franco?? Ohhh yum. But I gotta say my number one right now is Zachary Quinto..I have a thing for villains on TV/in movies, and I have a..certain fetish for eyebrows that cannot be controlled.The bigger the better
drools.gif
I like em' thick. Eyebrows, of course
winks.gif

j_absinthe

If I had a time machine, it'd definently be David Bowie circa Station to Station.

Right now though, I'd totally bang on (sooo many to choose from, pick the first one that comes to mind...) John Cena. I have such white trash taste in men.

messhead

Oh sweet jesus... This is the best thread!!!

My secret love affair is with George Eads AKA Nick Stokes from CSI. He is so yummy! Oh, the dreams I used to have about that guy!

263103335207202.jpg

Luceuk

I think for me it would definitely have to Ben McKenzie (Ryan from the OC) Especially in the last season with the short hair
thud.gif

*KT*

Mmm, so much hotness in one thread. Thanks all you sex fiendin' specktrites!

I'm off to google for that Josh Duhamel pic.
th_drool.gif

tinagrzela

Oh god! I have a secret crush on John Krasinski from the Office...he plays Jim...and you can tell from my avatar!

...my husband knows of my love affair with him...

gigglegirl

<---- as evidenced by the avatar, I like Jeremy Sisto (deep raspy voice--yes)
-I love the Brit soap Coronation Street and the guy who plays Liam Connor ([SIZE=-1]Rob James-Collier) would be my second pick---I have such a thing for European accents[/SIZE]

-another vote for James McAvoy

-and perhaps cute boy-next-door type guy Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl

gigglegirl

LMAO sure, why not J_. Many on here would have many of the same people on their lists so there would be a lot of "sharing" lol

AlarmAgent

o hey ladies dont mind me just loungin w/ my cowboy hat u know
somerhalder4.jpg

I'm a huge LOST fan, but they could seriously benefit from bringing Boone back. Even if he's just hanging out, non-speaking, whatever, I'm not picky.
244.somerhalder.ian.100406.jpg

On a similar note, the guy from the music video "Call Me When Youre Sober"? I don't like Evanescence, but the guy in that video, meee-ow. Oliver Goodwill is his name, but there is a ridiculous lack of photos of him available on the internet. Injustice.

I have a type! Dark hair, dark eyelashes, heavy contrast with skin and hair and nice teeth and a purdy mouth...you get it. I feel like such a creep, haha!

xsnowwhite

oh i thought of another one that i would loveee lol
chace crawford he plays someone on gossip girl(idk who he plays, i don't watch the show) but damn he is cute.