If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
ohh so difficult but gut reaction says Dave Grohl
For a women it would be Drew Barrymore

haha so glad someone else says Dave Grohl!!!

doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
christian bale. over. and. over. again.
graucho.gif

balle2.jpg

Oh my god, me too!!!
yes.gif

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I don't even have to think: The young Jim Morrison.

Ooooh, yes. Yes. Way way way down the list from my husband, Jim
winks.gif
(Hubby knows.)

If I'd been around when Jim was, he'd have come home one NIght
to find me awaitin'......

Even older, I feel he was beautiful: (poor hurt boy)

jim6.jpg

He will always have god status for me, not only for his physicality, but more, for his Ideas & self-expression. *sighs*

"....the time you ran was too insane,
we'll meet again, we'll meet again..." "Crystal Ship," JDM
I hope so.

chocolategoddes

Oooh, and I think Dane Cook wouldbe good in bed. I think he's cute and he's so funny!
And the guy who played McLovin' in Superbad. Mmmm... lol

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
If I had a time machine, it'd definently be David Bowie circa Station to Station.

Right now though, I'd totally bang on (sooo many to choose from, pick the first one that comes to mind...) John Cena. I have such white trash taste in men.

Absinthe, once we tasted, while I still lived in England. Oh my!!

Please don't denigrate your taste in men....Cena isn't my type, but you do know what "cena" means en espanol.
winks.gif
(sorry-don't have the accents & other important marks on my keyboard.)

MeowMeowMeeeow! I am totally obsessed with Bowie, although it's not all physical. Have you seen the Ziggy Stardust movie?
Station To Station was very soon after Ziggy? I'm not familiar....excuse my ignorance. In Ziggy Stardust times, he looked so hollow & frail...I believe he was "...walking on Snow White...." a great deal at the time of the filming. He disappointed me with (what I thought) his lack of *dynamic*

in the Live version (film & record)...I think that happens often when gods (or any performers) go Live...The thought of him always makes me blood boil, tho....even though his years (of self-abuse?) seem now so apparent; the Man is another god (although, in my Universe, a way far down 2nd from James Douglas Morrison.)

doors3.jpg

you've seen the Ziggy Stardust film...(?)

Bowie1.jpg

I enjoyed the strategically placed mini-skirt (?) (until he took it off, & looked so unhealthy, I felt like crying.)
Bowie is a god!!!!

We need a Tardis.

captodometer

Ewan McGregor tops the list. And rounding out the top five would be Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Shemar Moore, and Christian Bale. Liam Neeson and Colin Firth tie for 5th: maybe a bit too old, but hey.

No hunky photos to post, but I will suggest the movie Velvet Goldmine for any Ewan, Jonathan, or Christian fans: it co-stars all three in various stages of undress and rock star garb. Probably wouldn't be a bad choice for the glam David Bowie fans, either. It was an homage to 70's glam rock, and it wasn't a particularly good movie. But everybody looked good, so who cares
graucho.gif

doodles

Thanks for that movie rec captodometer! DH and I are always looking for new Christian Bale movies to add to our ever growing collection!

spectrolite

I'm going to add Channing Tatum to my list. The man can look damn fine. Maybe this thread should be called "If you could sleep with A FEW celebrities...(at a time)" I mean c'mon now how many of us have stuck to just one?!
tong.gif

channing1.jpg

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
Ewan McGregor tops the list. And rounding out the top five would be Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Shemar Moore, and Christian Bale. Liam Neeson and Colin Firth tie for 5th: maybe a bit too old, but hey.

No hunky photos to post, but I will suggest the movie Velvet Goldmine for any Ewan, Jonathan, or Christian fans: it co-stars all three in various stages of undress and rock star garb. Probably wouldn't be a bad choice for the glam David Bowie fans, either. It was an homage to 70's glam rock, and it wasn't a particularly good movie. But everybody looked good, so who cares
graucho.gif

Fabulous line! Reminds me of a Bowie song, I *think* "Diamond Dogs," but not feeling awake enough to say for sure.
Great post!! Thanks! You reminded me, I want to see that movie.
smiles.gif

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I use -gasmisms (haha i made this up) all the time. But seriously, man candy can produce all types of gasms.

th_LMAO.gif
-gasmisms is my new all time favourite word! awesome. I'm going to try and work it into a conversation today!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlarmAgent
On a similar note, the guy from the music video "Call Me When Youre Sober"? I don't like Evanescence, but the guy in that video, meee-ow. Oliver Goodwill is his name, but there is a ridiculous lack of photos of him available on the internet. Injustice.

Oh yes! Thankyou so much for that - I remember seeing that video for the first time and thinking how hot that man is. I didn't know who he was till now.

I looked about, and you're right, nowhere near enough photos
winks.gif
although apparently he was in an episode of something...Entourage or CSI...I've forgotten now!

I think we should start a petition for more pictures of him, though.

cattykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Definitely Johnny Depp in his Jack Sparrow outfit lol!

Same here. High Five!!!
yahoo.gif

NYDoll88

Definately James Franco! he is amazing. I like jason biggs too..i know..weird. but he is so cute to me. yum!

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Swedish soccer player Fredrik Ljungberg

fredrik_ljungberg_174117g.jpg

Nice package!

normal_Fredrik%20Ljungberg%2002.jpg

th_LMAO.gif

a year ago my friend slept with him, we saw him out in a london club!

she said he kept growling like a tiger!lol!

but still i am jealous!
smiles.gif

dollbabybex

Even tho i tend to like rock guys and pretty boys dont do it for me!
zefron just floats my boat bigtime
i must be a paedophile!but i think by the time hes 25 he will be really gorgeous!!as hes getting older hes reminding me more and more of Jared Leto!

Zac Efron

NYDoll88

oh i must add myfemale girl crushes.

lindsay lohan when she's dark dark brunette!

lindsay-lohan-picture-1.jpg

for some ODD ODD ODD and sick sick reason i think Ashley Tisdale is so cute! i just love the way she looks. and she seems super nice (some friends met her and said she was awesome).
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77449...4831B75F48EF45

oh and here is some eye candy of james franco:
scaled.James%20Franco%202.png

James_Franco_by_shad0wz0ne.jpg

YUMYUMMMMM

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
LIZARDPRICESA: "I am the Lizard King. I can do ANYthing." He was sooo right!

YvetteJeannine
smiles.gif
He's still doing it. Forever. Immortal. The Eternal Poet...

I think I read that the area where he & Pamela lived was atop a mythical (?)
lost
civilization inhabited by beautiful, (not human) beings....more like lizards or dragons.....(I'm actually scared of lizards...lol xxCherylFaith