Illamasqua Discussion

fleur de lis

Ah, I recently ordered one of their cream blushes in Promise which I absolutely adore, and two of the sheer lipglosses. One is called divine and I can't remember what the other one's called right now, but they're gorgeous too. I want to try one of their lipsticks next!

Teggy

The Throb lippies and the black nailpolish look gorgeous...but I really need to see swatches before I commit to that price.

-Cassandra-

I am getting a bottle of Load Nail Varnish soon with 2 back ups =) I will post swatches soon as I get it
eyelove.gif

Ingenue

I'm waiting on the Throb Lippies and the Load Nail Varnish. I'll review them as soon as they get here!

dxgirly

I bought my first product from this brand today. I got The Powder Foundation in 105. I'm really interested to see how light in color this powder is.

RedRibbon

I have the bronzer in Glint and Writhe and I love the colours. I have a small question though, how do you apply a duo bronzer? Where do you put the lighter shade and the darker shade? I've just mixed them both together and applied them all over my cheeks but I'm sure there is a better wway to work them, if anyone knows, please let me know!

dundada

I have Salacious, Drench, Resist, and Sangers lipsticks. I just bought Disciple lipstcik, and now I think I'm going to go back to the Illamasqua behind the Carnaby Street area in London to get the Fierce lip gloss and the Brilliant lip gloss.

The Brilliant lip gloss will be just because Illamasqua's lip gloss are not sticky even though they last long, and I just want Brilliant to go on top of my Disciple.

Sequinzombie

I reallllly want something from illamasqua but online shopping is such a hassle. The sephora here doesn't carry the brand which makes me a wee bit sad. Anywho i'm reallly intrested in the new spring collection. How do you ladies think the cream pigments should be worn? Should they be a base? Because Dab is calling out to me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks Honey & Lemon Girl (whose name always makes me crave tea) for the link! I'm desperately lemming a couple of those nail polishes. I desperately want to get some Illamasqua stuff, but even Sephora only carries a limited range on line. I'm not sure if either of the Sephoras in the Montreal area carry any of the line... I can't bring myself to purchase from their own (Illamasqua's) on line store, given what the exchange rate is...

Shadowy Lady

Thanks Honey & Lemon Girl (whose name always makes me crave tea) for the link! I'm desperately lemming a couple of those nail polishes. I desperately want to get some Illamasqua stuff, but even Sephora only carries a limited range on line. I'm not sure if either of the Sephoras in the Montreal area carry any of the line... I can't bring myself to purchase from their own (Illamasqua's) on line store, given what the exchange rate is...
Canadian Sephora does not carry Illamsqua, u cannot even order it from the Sephora site if u're in Canada. U need to order directly from the Illamasqua website, that's the only way for now at least.

Honey&LemonGirl

@katred: Haha, no problem!
flower.gif

As a heads-up for US folks, the Valentine's Throb collection is now available on the Sephora website! The items are permanent, not LE.
th_DANCE.gif

Alisha1

I purchased my first Illamasqua items today! I bought Brink lipstick and Move lipgloss and I'm in love! The products are crazy pigmented and I really want to try some other stuff!

Theres a 25% off code at Illsmasqua the code it 'STYLIST' it ends wednesday!

http://www.stylist.co.uk/beauty/article/1057/25percent-off-at-illamasqua

Latest posts