Illamasqua Discussion

Teggy

OMG those are gorgeous! I saw something similar yesterday, but they weren't nearly as elegant.

Ingenue

They're a little pricey... I think they work out to be about 60 bucks with shipping. But they are sooooooooooooooooo freakin' gorgeous!

Lavande

illamasqua blush

I've heard great things about this brand's blushes and am curious if it's worth the hype. As a long time NARS blush fan I am hesitant to try anything else. Does anyone know how pigmented these are compared to NARS? How do they where, etc.?

Thanks!

singer82

What are everyones favs and must haves? I want to try this brand out. I'm mostly interested in the pigments, how are they?

Curly1908

I would say they are much more pigmented than MAC blushes but not as pigmented as NARS or Black Radiance blushes.

r.allen

Just a heads up, some of you probably already know, but there are 20% discounts on FW10 Beauty items over at ASOS.com. They are also running a fantastic free shipping promotion (yes, International orders get free shipping too!)

Illamasqua items:

Illamasqua Limited Edition lashes with the beads, as talked about above; £17.50 from £25.00

Lipstick in Fable; £14.00 from £15.00

Precision Inks; £13.20 from £16.50

Illumine Oil; £25.60 from £32.00

Sealing Gel; £8.00 from £10.00 (! Really worth getting !)

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Hermetic (ART OF DARKNESS); £10.00 from £12.50

Illamasqua Nail Duo (ART OF DARKNESS COLOURS); £16.00 from £20.00 (£20.00 is already a discount of £6.00)

Illamasqua Art of Darkness Liquid Metals Palette; £23.60 from £29.50

Illamasqua Smoky Eye kit; £24.00 from £30.00 (if you want to try Illamasqua, this is a fantastic starter for you)

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Galactic; £8.00 from £12.50

Illamasqua Pastel Nail Varnishes; £10.40 from £13.00

Illamasqua 'Retro Reds' lipstick & nail varnish set; £17.60 from £22.00

r.allen

Yes, it's a very good saving on those Luxury Lashes, especially as the main feedback I've heard from everyone is "£25.00?!" They don't do it for me personally, I'll stick with my Shu Uemura lashes, but thought the heads up would be useful for people especially as it's free UK and International shipping. No idea whether the promotion is still running, though.

LisaOrestea

The lashes turned up today! They are stunning. They are more like Jewelry than makeup haha! Can't wait to have a good oppertunity to wear them!

pippa!

i'm not very experienced with illamasqua so i wonder if any of you ladies could help me id a possible fake?

i ordered the illuminator in fondle from asos.com (which iirc is a legit stockist) but it's turned up and i'm totally suspicious because it's in different packaging to that shown on any website (including their own!). instead of being in one of the lipgloss style tubes with the slanted tip applicator, it's in a rectangular tube with a brush applicator?

katred

Specktra Bestie
The fact that they're having a sale where a lot of things are half price (or even 25% off for that matter) makes me weak in the knees. I so love the look of some of their colours, I have quite the wishlist going there... Has anyone ordered from them directly? Any thoughts on promptness, customer service, etc.? I'm particularly curious if people have done international orders. Being in Canada, I don't have the option of finding the stuff at a store. (I'm seriously having dreams about Galactic lip gloss.)

Curly1908

Have you guys seen The Throb Collection? It looks like a Valentine's Day collection -- not quite a spring collection. The release date is 1/17/10.

http://www.illamasqua.com/collections/throb/-Succubus Intense l/g (love the name!)

-Sangers l/s
-Load n/v
-Scorn n/v
-Throb n/v

bis

^^^ The promo is just amazing, Alex Box is a great makeup artist. I love how they did the nails, but to be honest I need another red lipstick or gloss like a hole in the head. Let's hope they have some news about their spring collection soon.

Curly1908

^I feel the same way, lol. The last red of ANYTHING (lippies, nail polish, etc.) I plan to purchase is their Hermetic l/g b/c I don't have a metallic red lippie. I have enough blood reds to last several years, lol. I'm in love with the promo pic and the dark take on Valentine's Day.

I can't wait to hear about the Spring Collection.

PinkBasset

The fact that they're having a sale where a lot of things are half price (or even 25% off for that matter) makes me weak in the knees. I so love the look of some of their colours, I have quite the wishlist going there... Has anyone ordered from them directly? Any thoughts on promptness, customer service, etc.? I'm particularly curious if people have done international orders. Being in Canada, I don't have the option of finding the stuff at a store. (I'm seriously having dreams about Galactic lip gloss.)

I have ordered few times from them, and it is excellent! The black box with black filling and paper is so elegant, I feel so special when it arrives.
pretty.gif
Plus my orders have arrived fast every time. They have great customer service, they answer quickly if you have any questions and they're very friendly. And you can't ignore how good the actual products are. I highly recommend Illamasqua, it's one of my very favourite brands.
yes.gif

Latest posts