Illamasqua Generation Q Collection

cherryice

Sorry for bumping this thread, everyone, but do any of you know why Sephora isn't carrying the Sophie blush?

I placed an order today for the lipstick and liner and really wanted Sophie, but it's nowhere to be found. Not even listed as out of stock.

I can't place another order with Illamasqua just yet as my last one got pricey with shipping costs, but I saw swatches of Sophie last night on another forum and I can't get it out of my brain! Sephora has Allure, so I don't get it.

ETA: Never mind! I couldn't wait and found a 15% off Illamasqua code, so I got the blush for around $35 USD. That's a bit more than I usually spend on blush, being a MAC/Tarte person, but this one is too gorgeous to pass up!

aradhana

I ordered Underworld this morning. Im excited for it to get here so I can try it.
yay! i love underworld. i find it can be used lightly for a sheer fun daytime look, and layered on for something a little more intensely duochrome and partyish!

Merula

Magnetism has becomed my HG lipstick. I love the color, the texture and the scent. I really hope this is where illamasqua goes with their new lippies cuz I'm in love!