I'm so behind...here go a bunch of fotds :D

divinedime

jawdrop.gif
That Eve look is hot...................actually what am I saying all of them are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q o B

Ooooh wow!! haha thanks to you ALL!! The ladies of specktra never fail to make people feel welcome, no matter how long it's been. I love it! Thanks alot, and I'll try to keep some what regular!

MiCHiE

I also asked on MySpace, but what's the secret to your fab lining with Liquid Last Liners? Do you use the included brush or another one?

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
amazing! im gobsmacked! :O
cant wait to see more from you! you should deffo do tutorials

thank you!! And I've actually got a couple or so tutorials in my myspace blogs, if you're interested.
greengrin.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
You just amaze me!!! I've told you before... but you are just sooo talented its crazy!!! I check on your myspace from time to time, so i've seen these looks before but i can just stare at them FOREVER!!! Gosh i wish i lived closer to you... i'd have you do my makeup regularly, lol!!! Beautiful... just awesome girl!!!!

Ooh man, so sorry you had to see these AGAIN!! I need some new stuff, I barely get the time to take quick photos anymore. I'm always in a rush or I'm NOT wearing anything. I get so lazy now, I feel like I'm just DONE with my face. haha but man I'd love to do your makeup! maybe one day I'll have all the money I need to travel where people want me to go! That would be AWESOME!

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I also asked on MySpace, but what's the secret to your fab lining with Liquid Last Liners? Do you use the included brush or another one?

oh sorry bout that! If it was in a message, I do apologize..I'm now over a year behind in messages. It's a bit out of control, but anyways!!!! I do use the brush it comes with, i think it works the best. I've tried other ones and it just wasn't really workin out. I really don't have a secret way or nothin, I don't think I do. I just put it on as straight as possible, with two layers, and that's it! I have noticed if you wait too long to apply it, onces you've taken the brush out, it's a bit harder to apply on in smooth strokes.

jilliandanica

OMG you are amazing! Your blending is seriously the best I've seen. I looooooveee your halloween look. I hope to see more of your posts soon!

Vixen

Wow, you are phenomenal!
What did you use to adhere the leaf to your face? Is it a real leaf?