I'm so behind...here go a bunch of fotds :D

oooshesbad

choochoo.gif
wow!!! Your just gorgeous and you did a marvelous job on your make up! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Eve one

ashley_v85

I love them all! I am totally going to have to use your idea for the black and Greenplay liquidlast liner one. I LOVE it. So hopefully you don't mind, haha. And I love the blue one, too.

~*Starlicious*~

QoB u r da bomb baby!! I love your work! All of my friends saw u on my myspace and they went bonkers!! One friend wanted you to do her mu the next day . . . I told her that she'd have to leave DC and fly to Cali!! She was so sad. Keep up the good work!!

PRETTYGIRL26

Beautiful....i've Always Admired Your Work. How Do You Ge Those Fine Lines Under Your Brows, I Love Those, And I Want To Do Them On My Own Eyes.

Q o B

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate all the lovely comments, you make me blush
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Wow, you are phenomenal!
What did you use to adhere the leaf to your face? Is it a real leaf?

I used waterproof duo, just kinda slapped it on to my face and it kinda stuck all night. I learned later, when I removed it, that the glue didn't dry completely since it was just flat on my face, so I think if i'd been sweating a bit it wouldn't have lasted. But it did do the trick!

And yes, it is a real leaf! I went 'hunting' in my backyard the day before, and picked a bunch of different leaves. Then left them out over night to see which one would stay strong the longest. So I went with Kalamanci leaves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I love them all! I am totally going to have to use your idea for the black and Greenplay liquidlast liner one. I LOVE it. So hopefully you don't mind, haha. And I love the blue one, too.

OH no please, use it! That's what we all post for, right? To share our ideas. so go for it, I'd looooove to see you rock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Starlicious*~
QoB u r da bomb baby!! I love your work! All of my friends saw u on my myspace and they went bonkers!! One friend wanted you to do her mu the next day . . . I told her that she'd have to leave DC and fly to Cali!! She was so sad. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you!!! haha she could just fly me over there, that would be fun for me, I wouldn't mind at all!
winks.gif
But yes, it is sad..like I was sayin to someone earlier, maybe one day I'll be able to just travel where ever people need me..that would be FAN-TASTIC. I'm gettin tired of la anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYGIRL26
Beautiful....i've Always Admired Your Work. How Do You Ge Those Fine Lines Under Your Brows, I Love Those, And I Want To Do Them On My Own Eyes.

thank you!
greengrin.gif
soooo when you say "lines" under my brows, do you mean the highlight?