IMATS question? Pasadena 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momolovesmac

Then you should be selling & profiting from the macpro mac purchases on Ebay like all the other condemned sellers are doing instead of calling yours a *kind cp out of goodwill*

If you honestly just want a small return for transportation & time,You could have charged a handling fee in a more transparent manner & its up to the people who approach you to wanna pay for it or not BUT instead you rip people off with your discount & utterly abusing the MacPro card.
You go around soliciting to offer cp to other Macaddicts globally.Clearly your intentions are to EARN FROM THE MACPRO DISCOUNTS BY RESELLING THE PDTS AT A LOWER DISCOUNT RATE

I am a card holder as well & am clear of the rules gobally.Like I said its clearly stated that reselling from purchases done with the MacPro card is not allowed

I shall see what Mac has to say about a situation like this when reported.Mac staffs & Mac MUAs here should take note.

LC : removing your posts does not cover up for what you have done
thmbdn.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
back on topic, for those who have gone in the past, are there booths that sell lashes? i need to stock up

onedollareyelashes (booth #510)

Status
Not open for further replies.