pro long lustre
slim shine

damn am i missing any?

What about the Varnishes?
winks.gif

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
Does anybody know him?? I hope he knows he could get in a lot of trouble. He seems so enthusiatic about his job! I'd hate for him to loose it!

His info was great BTW. I'm really pumped for these new lippies!

Hmm...well I only know him through his videos on youtube. Should I say something to him just in case?
hmm.gif

And yeah, because he was so excited about the 3D, I'm so impatiently waiting for them come out already! lol

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
Does anybody know him?? I hope he knows he could get in a lot of trouble. He seems so enthusiatic about his job! I'd hate for him to loose it!.....

I was thinking the same thing. MAC has A LOT of forms that you sign before you start working for them so he should know if he actually read them.

Joke

not to say bad about MAC [love MAC] but Chanel has lipgloss pencils already that are most fab

misswillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke
not to say bad about MAC [love MAC] but Chanel has lipgloss pencils already that are most fab

I love Le Crayon Gloss as well
eyelove.gif
Thats why I'm excited about these - I'm hoping they'll be as good as the chanel ones but with more colours!

Winthrop44

Quote:

Are those still available? I'm not finding them online on the Chanel or Nordstrom sites...:confused:

MACHOMULA

These are going to change our lives!! Seriously! I saw swatches and they were OMG awesome. If they look that good on freaking paper, just imagine in real life!!! Even my MA said she had to have them all and she is not a collector. August 2nd cannot come quick enough!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:

Stila also made some, they are d/c'd but I think they are still available under the "Vintage" section of stilacosmetics.com

Christal

Anyone else seen 3D out today?

Someone on MUA is posting that she bought 3D at her counter today as well as rushmetal and flashtronic.

Christal

Re: Anyone else seen 3D out today?

Sorry to the mods, can you move this to the 3D discussion thread please.

Rushch6

Awesome!!! Too bad I already spent my money on the other 2 collections! I wonder if all the Saks are doing it?

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Wait, so where did she get these? Pro store? Saks? Im confused!

I think she said Saks.