In 3D Discussion

Jacq-i

So... They're not lip plumping?

They're just sparkly, and a different formula?

I hope they don't plump, I'm allergic to lip plumping glosses.
ssad.gif

missgingerlee

The Pro Store in Miami had the display up last week so I picked up a couple of the 3D Glasses and I love them. I'm all about sparkles! I wasn't impressed with the Lip Glass pencils, though. I guess I was looking for something different than what I saw.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgingerlee
The Pro Store in Miami had the display up last week so I picked up a couple of the 3D Glasses and I love them. I'm all about sparkles! I wasn't impressed with the Lip Glass pencils, though. I guess I was looking for something different than what I saw.

Ohhh, which lipglasses did you get? What didn't you like about the pencils?

juicyaddict

I love the chromeglasses, so I'm definitely excited for these. Lipglass pencils sound like lustre lipsticks in pencil form.

oddinary

Wow, the last picture in the swatch thread for these makes me drool! :p I loooove the colours, can't wait to see more pictures!

thenovice

I just went on nordies, and its already out! I don't know if anyone posted this yet. But, nordstroms.com- in3d and painternly are avalible for order.

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
The collection is up on the website now!

I know!! I'm so excited! I don't know whether to buy some colors now or just wait the extra two days til they come out at my counter!!??
hmm.gif
AAAAAaarrrgggh!!!

oddinary

Are the regular lipglasses $14, too? I'm from Asia...
So from the swatches, they look pretty pigmented. Is that right? Even like the lighter colours, like Backlit, the pale gold?

To save $$, I think I will only pick up Energy from this collection. I hope it is a perfect peach!

evababbie

type.gif

Nordstrom normally has the collection out in the store a day in advance... That's how I buy my MAC and wear it the day it's officially out before most ppl buy it...

wavey.gif

AlliSwan

W$&RY*@HT&GNV!!! curse my MAC store AND the MAC counter at my Nordstrom's for following the dang rules! Neither one is budging on the release date.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
W$&RY*@HT&GNV!!! curse my MAC store AND the MAC counter at my Nordstrom's for following the dang rules! Neither one is budging on the release date.

Which one do you go to? It's still releasing Thursday right?

Ethel

How pigmented are these? I want Lightswitch, but not if it's very sheer. Anyone seen Racy in person?

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan

I feel your pain. I keep seeing all these great swatches of people who have already bought them and my counter decides they want to follow the rules.
ssad.gif
I even called to see if they might have decided to let them loose a couple days early but they said thursday. So I bought the colors that I knew I'd definitely want online, and then on thursday I'm gonna go swatch the pencils.
smiles.gif

Colorqueen

I am nost interested in the blue and green shimmer, but I don't see blue shimmer in boundless- is it not visible much?

What are the most unique colors? I love unique combos- esp blue and green shimmer, but others that are nice too.

eyelove.gif

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Which one do you go to? It's still releasing Thursday right?

I called the MAC store at Int'l Plaza, the MAC counter at Int'l Plaza's Nordstrom, and the MAC counter at Westshore (in Saks). They all confirmed it is coming out Thursday. I GUESS I can wait lol...I'll be heading back to Gainesville to visit my boyfriend and can stop by the Macy's counter there.