Infomercial items (What are the ones you liked and disliked?)

Simply Elegant

Re: Infomercial items (What the ones that worked and the ones that were useless for y

The magic bag worked for me. It's basically a heating/cooling pad and it worked.

Shamwows also work and same with Proactiv's toner and mask. That cleanser was the worst thing for my face though. It made my skin flake off and I was using rich moisturizers day and night with oily skin.

blindpassion

Re: Infomercial items (What the ones that worked and the ones that were useless for y

Proactiv: Worked for a while, and then made my acne so bad I used to cry if I had to go out in public! (lol what a sob story! my acne is all better now... thank-you lush!)

Magic Bullet: My boyfriends family has one of these... its okay... but its nothing spectacular. I tried to chop up some onions and peppers while making vegetarian lasagna at their house, and it didn't work... Its fine for smoothies though.

I think those are the only two I have tried... I try never to get sucked into those things, I do like watching them sometimes though... and I want to try shamwow one day!

rimberry

The Ped Egg, it makes my feet so smooth.

TISH1124

Peg Egg......I finally got a decent one...I had a few bad eggs to begin with...

Also I must say I like the Smooth Away......that thing really does remove hair very smoothly without irritation

My dh was suckered into the Sham Wow ...LOL

TISH1124

Oh and I am still kicking myself from years past for the following sucker buys

George Foreman grill (Please go back in the ring!! I hate this piece of shit)

Suzanne Somer's Thighmaster (YESSSS!!! I did buy it and the next week I saw her on TV being wheeled out of the Plastic Surgeon's office)

Billy Mays Hercules Hooks...These are good if you have dead bodies laying around in the way (Billy Mays will make you buy your own shit if you are not careful!!!)

Oxiclean - Now this stuff does work!!

Slim in 6 tapes (You had to use these by the way and not just watch them...pfffttt)

blindpassion

Oh I forgot oxyclean... that does work.

lindas1983

leg magic-bought it last year, its still in its box

lateral thigh trainer-bought it last year, its still in its box lol

nicer dicer-used it once was ok but its a pain to wash so dont reach for it

magic bullet-its ok nothing special , used it lots last summer but haven't reached for it from then

slim n lifts-loved them wore them every night our until my house ate them
ssad.gif

perfect pasta thingy-used it twice i think then went back to boiling pasta in a pot

george forman grill- love it worth its weight in gold

I'm sure theres more, my insomnia makes me a sucker for infomercials, right now i'm lemming a h2o mop, dry buddy clothes dryer and a flavourwave lol.

TISH1124

^^^ Doubtful...However I am sure what it does better than Cocoa Butter is make you dig deeper in your pockets

Simply Elegant

Oh I just used the George Foreman grill tonight. I really like it. Oxyclean does actually work too. I keep forgetting about all these things.

moopoint

I love Proactiv. So much.

Nicnivin

Proactiv - worked great for me!

Bare Minerals - been using it for years, love the stuff

Can't think of any more at the moment... but I am sure I will

TISH1124

My SIL uses proactiv but she says she can never stop...everytime she does she breaks out all over again...does this happen to anyone else

jacquelinda

i know for sure those kinoki pads are the biggest rip off.
i like oxi-clean and ped egg.
smiles.gif
great for my clothes and feet.
i definitely want to try shamwow (anyone hear of what happened to him with a hooker? hilarious)

btw, those insect repellers "riddex'" makes pets very uncomfortable, something about it impacts their hearing so thats no good.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

My mom bought the Pedi Paws, and it doesn't work for me, whenever I push hard enough for any actual "Sanding" to be done, the thing stops.

Oxi-clean never worked better for me than just regular detergent.

Quick & Brite total junk!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My dh was suckered into the Sham Wow ...LOL

I want those Sham Wows so bad. Do they really work as well as the commercial.

Side note about Sham Wow...did anyone see that the creepy guy that does the infomercials was arrested a few months ago for beating up a hooker?
lol.gif
Too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
A friend convinced me to buy Pedi Paws. She said it works great. It's that little battery operated machine that supposed to gently trim your pet's nails. It's like a litter sander. It does work.

But, I am still trying to get my dogs to accept it. When I got one of my adopted dogs, she was missing a toe. She totally freaks to have her paws touched. One of my other dogs had someone nearly clip off his entire claw, so he freaks to have someone hold his paw. My other dog thinks it's a chew toy. I am still working on this. (Sigh)

What cracks me up about the pedipaw commercial is the cat in it. No cat is just going to sit there with its paw up and let you trim it's nails. I have to almost put Coach (my cat) in a kitty straight jacket to get his nails trimmed.

I am glad to know that the pediegg works so well for people. I am going to have to pick one of those up.

Right now I am currently liking the strap perfect. You use strap perfect on your bra strap and it helps conceal them with different tops. It also gives you a major lift. They do work really well.

Great topic BTW!!

Latest posts