Infomercial items (What are the ones you liked and disliked?)

TISH1124

Re: Infomercial items (What the ones that worked and the ones that were useless for y

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I want those Sham Wows so bad. Do they really work as well as the commercial.

Side note about Sham Wow...did anyone see that the creepy guy that does the infomercials was arrested a few months ago for beating up a hooker?
lol.gif
Too funny!

I saw that...too funny....My dh swears they work great...he uses them mostly for washing the cars....No personal knowledge..outside cleaning is all his baby!!

chocolategoddes

I actually heard that the sham-wows sucks.... hmmmm

My dad has one of those ablounges and I tried it once. I'm sure if you use it correctly, you can get great results, but I find it hard to use without flailing all over the place (which is probably the point so you use the muscle in your abs to control yourself)

Ped-egg is great. I no longer have to use a cheese grater to smooth my feet (jk)

The talk about the pedipaws reminds me of a really funny MADTV sketch. I swear it had me ROFL IRL.
YouTube - MADtv s14e10 Peda-paws

User35

I used to use Proactive for about 3 years and it stopped working. Im using Skin Id from neutrogena and its sooo much better than proactive ! My skin looks better with skin than it ever did with proactive.

I got the hair bumpit....im mixed on this one... sometimes its just a lot easier to tease my hair.

I bought the snuggie for a secret santa thing this past xmas ! Me and a bunch of ppl at work would make sooo much fun of it so I bought it for a friend and kept the free book light. lol sometimes I secretly wish I had one.

Willa

Ab tronic
The belt that gives ''shocks''
B*llshit, my grandma bought this for me when it came out on the market years ago. But we had a lot of fun putting on maximum for a second or two, it was freaky
th_LMAO.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ I wanted one of those so bad LOL LOL

Yeah me too
th_LMAO.gif

But it wasnt worth the 50$!!!
It was a weird sensation on your skin

Ho and I tried Magic Bullet, un.impressed.com...
It made my onions in mud!!!

Nicnivin

Re: Infomercial items (What the ones that worked and the ones that were useless for y

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
My SIL uses proactiv but she says she can never stop...everytime she does she breaks out all over again...does this happen to anyone else

I had to stop using for laser hair removal on my chin and was afraid I would start breaking out again, but I didn't. Every now and then I get a pimple but not like the massive breakouts like I was getting.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Ab tronic
The belt that gives ''shocks''
B*llshit, my grandma bought this for me when it came out on the market years ago. But we had a lot of fun putting on maximum for a second or two, it was freaky
th_LMAO.gif

LOL!
Stuff like that really sells sometimes.... people want the easiest and most effortless way to get results.
just do some farcking sit-ups!

I was interested in the Smooth Away, but on the Tyra Show (don't judge me!) one of her guests said she nearly rubbed all her skin away before all the hair came off and it left her legs sore and irritated.

TISH1124

she must have had some seriously hairy ass legs...my hair is fine so maybe that is why it works for me

kimberlane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
A friend convinced me to buy Pedi Paws. She said it works great. It's that little battery operated machine that supposed to gently trim your pet's nails. It's like a litter sander. It does work.

But, I am still trying to get my dogs to accept it. When I got one of my adopted dogs, she was missing a toe. She totally freaks to have her paws touched. One of my other dogs had someone nearly clip off his entire claw, so he freaks to have someone hold his paw. My other dog thinks it's a chew toy. I am still working on this. (Sigh)

Hey just to let you know, my dog as scared too. What we did was just turn it on and leave it on the floor so the sound didn't bother her which was the main thing. But a groomer had cut into her quick about a month or so before so she was still kinda scared, but once she saw it wasn't hurting her she relaxed. Hope this helps.

LMD84

i bought an ab tronic and it did bugger all for my abs! it just pinched when you wore it. i used it twice a dqay for about 2 months and saw no difference... so chucked it!

frocher

Makeup Emporium

I am ALWAYS cold so I actually like the Snuggie. Not very attractive (in fact I feel like my grandmother when I use it) but it does keep you cozy.

The Magic Bag is also good for any aches pains. Just nuke it for 2 minutes and it's nice and toasty.

As for workout videos I like the Turbo Jam set.

Think that's it...
winks.gif

L1LMAMAJ

The Snuggie is the world's biggest joke. I laugh when I watch the infomercial. "And if you call now, we'll throw in this little book light...absolutely FREE!"

Just go buy a blanket.