Is it time to start a "Counterfeit M·A·C" forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelleyME

There are lipglass fakes, but, you can tell those right away. It looks like the Bow Belle lipglass and the palette are real. I have Bow Belle and I don't have the blue palette, but, I have the purple cased eyeshadow palette (Gem). They were from the 2004 Holiday collection.

~Crystal~

Thanks!
smiles.gif
Just got a bit worried because of all those stories about sellers with 100% feedback selling fakes all over the place!

carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyME
There are lipglass fakes, but, you can tell those right away. It looks like the Bow Belle lipglass and the palette are real.

Agreed. I just bought Bow Belle at a CCO and the color looks exactly like.

Vedra

I read in the linked fav seller thread, that hoanganhcali on eBay is trusted, but I always wondered why her pictures of pro pan refills show a slightly different package: on all refills I bought from a counter, the round window in the middle was always noticeably smaller than the eyeshadow pan itself, but on hers it has the same diameter as the pan - does it just look like this in the US (I'm in Austria), or is this something fishy? (just so you know what I mean: http://cgi.ebay.at/MAC-EYESHADOW-PRO...cmdZVi ewItem)

Could someone please clarify this for me? TIA!

PhreakPhantasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedra
I read in the linked fav seller thread, that hoanganhcali on eBay is trusted, but I always wondered why her pictures of pro pan refills show a slightly different package: on all refills I bought from a counter, the round window in the middle was always noticeably smaller than the eyeshadow pan itself, but on hers it has the same diameter as the pan - does it just look like this in the US (I'm in Austria), or is this something fishy? (just so you know what I mean: http://cgi.ebay.at/MAC-EYESHADOW-PRO...cmdZVi ewItem)

Could someone please clarify this for me? TIA!

It looks to me as though the seller has taken the shadow out of the package and placed it on top of it in order to be able to take a clearer picture.

Vedra

@PhreakPhantasia

*slapping my head*
rofl.gif
Thank you, for some reason that possibility just never occurred to me
lol.gif

MissVanessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer
I say it's fake. It doesn't even say "net wt" for the weight. Sorry.

The numbers for the weights don't match either.
ssad.gif

m00nl1ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedra
I read in the linked fav seller thread, that hoanganhcali on eBay is trusted..

i bought something from her, and didnt receive it after 1.5 months and she didnt reply my emails til i said i'm going to report it, and then she refunded my money...

ccarp001

WOW!! what a great topic!! i have gotten ripped off accidently buying fake stuff on Ebay before, but i never thought that people would do it with MAC.

Janice

Due to the length of this thread, and the creation of the Counterfeit M·A·C forum to address this topic specifically, I am closing this thread. Please feel free to continue discussion on these topics by posting your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts