is this real Green Brown pigment?

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Your pink bronze is good so dont stress over that one, so is your ether MES. I cant help with the other e/s - they are not my area of knowledge!

thanks i bought the pink bronze off closetmustgo
wanna check all the others some arnt off that seller but want to see if any are fake
my green brown looks golden to compared to the one on here
ssad.gif

I added more pics of other piggies
smiles.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
thanks i bought the pink bronze off closetmustgo
wanna check all the others some arnt off that seller but want to see if any are fake
my green brown looks golden to compared to the one on here
ssad.gif

I added more pics of other piggies
smiles.gif

Hun - your rose gold is a fake as well
ssad.gif

look_divine

closetmustgo, received last week honestly thought was real im gutted!!!!

check new pic out of emerald green and deep blue green they fake too?
are you sure the Pink bronze is authentic?

panda0410

Quote:
closetmustgo, received last week honestly thought was real im gutted!!!!

check new pic out of emerald green and deep blue green they fake too?

your deep blue green is definitely fake - theres no batch code - see the updated fakes thread for details on fake deep blue green pigment.

I cant see the emerald green too well, it looks as though it could be alright - mine is batched B15 so I know there were 2 runs that month.

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
your deep blue green is definitely fake - theres no batch code - see the updated fakes thread for details on fake deep blue green pigment.

I cant see the emerald green too well, it looks as though it could be alright - mine is batched B15 so I know there were 2 runs that month.

I'll take a better pic and upload
dammit
cry.gif

Xqueeze_me

From the pictures you have posted... it seems like you have the updated fakes: Green Brown, Rose Gold, Emerald Green and Deep Blue Green.

Did you buy the Copperclast and Accent Red somewhere else? The stamped batch code on the labels are a bit..... wary-looking. Looks like an imitation. Maybe its the angle of the shot. Could you take a clearer shot of the labels on the bottom of both jars, please?

Pink Bronze is definitely authentic.

I'm sorry you got counterfeit pigment, look_divine. I'm sure closetmustgo would refund you seeing that she's shocked as well in find out that the pigments are fakes.

I also wanted to add that batch codes are NOT reliable for verification of authenticity anymore now seeing that the fakers actually print the correct batch codes on the labels.

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
From the pictures you have posted... it seems like you have the updated fakes: Green Brown, Rose Gold, Emerald Green and Deep Blue Green. As for White, the label on the bottom of the jar looks frosty/visibly translucent.

Did you buy the Copperclast and Accent Red somewhere else? The stamped batch code on the labels are a bit..... wary-looking. Looks like an imitation.

I also wanted to add that batch codes are NOT reliable for verification of authenticity anymore now seeing that the fakers actually print the correct batch codes on the labels.

rose gold, white, emerald green, deep blue green, green brown, pink bronze all off clostmustgo
others off another seller
the white ones label is transparent
im absolutely livid !!!!
uploaded pics of emerald grren

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
From the pictures you have posted... it seems like you have the updated fakes: Green Brown, Rose Gold, Emerald Green and Deep Blue Green. As for White, the label on the bottom of the jar looks frosty/visibly translucent.

Did you buy the Copperclast and Accent Red somewhere else? The stamped batch code on the labels are a bit..... wary-looking. Looks like an imitation.

not sure about the white myself - I have this pigment and the batch code is identical - it was the pigment itself that bothered me, white is more like a pearl pigment that is smooth like the metals - it doesnt have frosty grainy texture like pic shows BUT if the jar isnt full then the bottom could look like that.

panda0410

Quote:
rose gold, white, emerald green, deep blue green, green brown, pink bronze all off clostmustgo
others off another seller
the white ones label is transparent
im absolutely livid !!!!
uploaded pics of emerald grren

well the pink bronze is fine and pending the texture of your white pigment I'd hedge a bet that its probably ok too - can we have a pic of the white please hun?

had a look at the emerald green - sorry, its a fake...
ssad.gif

Xqueeze_me

The Emerald Green looks... murky. Like a darker version of Pastorale. The Emerald Green shown in the photobucket is fake and the wrong shade of green, I believe.

look_divine

so out of 6 that i purchased off closetmustgo 4 are fake
that is absolutely ridiculous
only purchased off them as they were listed as a good seller
ssad.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
anyone help me with the eyeshadows before i email this seller?

What eyeshadows did you buy from her? Try checking this list (Have to highlight the wholepage to see the list) to see if you have any of the same ones.

look_divine

i purchased
newly minted, goldmine, steamy, shimmermoss
kate.ritchie
i purchased 4 eye shadows off of her and a pigment, so they fake to?
OMG it gets worse

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
i purchased
newly minted, goldmine, steamy, shimmermoss
kate.ritchie
i purchased 4 eye shadows off of her and a pigment, so they fake to?
OMG it gets worse

The 4 eyeshadows sound ok since they're not on the list.

As for the only source from kate.richie, she's the only one who's got the current list of all updated fakes up...

What did you buy from kate.richie?

panda0410

Quote:
i have taken a pic of the opened tub its full to the brim
ssad.gif

I dont like the look of your white - it is supposed to have a very smooth appearance, almost like a pearl, it isnt supposed to be flaky like jardin aires, golden lemon, helium, rose etc. Heres a pic of mine without the flash - (having trouble with the flash!!).

white.jpg