Jersey Shore on MTV

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiccolaMandorla
It was awful...and not very realistic since almost everyone on the show is from New York!

i know i'm late as hell on this but i just saw them on chelsea lately and noticed that. even she pointed that out lol.
the show cracks me up though. especially snookie and "GTL"
th_LMAO.gif

kimmy

i don't see how it's unrealistic because they're from new york...isn't the jersey shore mainly a party town for out of staters? i thought that was the whole thing about "the shore."

anyway, yeah sammi is a bitch. i got so mad when i watched the reunion...i knew she was sketchy all along. poor ronnie, he's such a sweetheart even if he is all full of steroids.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i don't see how it's unrealistic because they're from new york...isn't the jersey shore mainly a party town for out of staters? i thought that was the whole thing about "the shore."

anyway, yeah sammi is a bitch. i got so mad when i watched the reunion...i knew she was sketchy all along. poor ronnie, he's such a sweetheart even if he is all full of steroids.

omg how sexy did ronnie look putting sammie in her place...
drools.gif

i officially have a guido crush..
HA!

PiccolaMandorla

Things have changed I guess...When I was a kid, the NYers went to the beaches on Long Island, North Jersey territory was Sandy Hook down to Long Beach Island, and Phillies went south of LBI to Cape May. The party place for North Jersey was Seaside Heights and Philly area folks was Wildwood.

Atlantic City belongs to all, and for some reason the French Canadians loved Wildwood.

I guess things have changed in the past 5 years!

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy

honestly it depends which town you go to.. towns like seaside, belmar, even LBI do have a lot of out of staters.. the southern shores (wildwood, ocean city, etc.) have a lot of PA people.
I don't mind the out of towners but do not know why they chose new yorkers for a jersey shore.. when i lived in seaside i knew a lot of people who were local and partied there and i also know a lot of jersey people who go there. this summer i was there every weekend - in the summer, a night on the town for me means driving to the boardwalk.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiccolaMandorla
Things have changed I guess...When I was a kid, the NYers went to the beaches on Long Island, North Jersey territory was Sandy Hook down to Long Beach Island, and Phillies went south of LBI to Cape May. The party place for North Jersey was Seaside Heights and Philly area folks was Wildwood.

Atlantic City belongs to all, and for some reason the French Canadians loved Wildwood.

I guess things have changed in the past 5 years!

i just replied but must have missed your post. i do not think anything has really changed, to be honest.. when i am at seaside i still see mostly jersey plates.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Anyone else excited for tonight's premier? Grenade.free.America

yes! me and the guys at work are! although we shall have to watch it on monday most likely because we're not in the us so have to get it a different way. but it keeps us amused at work - we can't believe these people!!!

Half N Half

Quote:
Anyone else excited for tonight's premier? Grenade.free.America

I can't wait!!!! This is the closest to a fist pump I could find! LOL
choochoo.gif

abbyquack

lol this show rocks. It's so trashtastic but I love it! I went to school w/ kids just like these, and the "shore" was the place to go in the summer...
yes.gif
I just feel so pale compared to them!

xxsgtigressxx

Anyone see the season two opener??? I thought it was pretty good but Im reaaally excited for the season previews! i hope this season is awesom!

beautywithbre

I just watched the first episode and I cannot wait for the rest of the season! I was dieing of laughter when Snookie and J-Woww were in Georgia and the one guy tried to fist pump. Funniest thing of my life.

sinergy

looks like lots of girl fighting later on..and wth is up with ronnie and his extreme anger? like he gets violently mad. angelina is going to annoy the heck out of me, lol but i guess thats why she is back. cant wait for next episode!

BEA2LS

they are back in seaside but i honestly wish they weren't.. all of my friends kept texting me with sightings of them and i honestly just want them to leave, lol.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
looks like lots of girl fighting later on..and wth is up with ronnie and his extreme anger? like he gets violently mad. angelina is going to annoy the heck out of me, lol but i guess thats why she is back. cant wait for next episode!

yeah i hate Ronnie - he went crazy on some guy last time right? i haven't seen this first episode yet but will be watching it with the guys at work tommorow! exciting stuff!
smiles.gif

BeccalovesMAC

i think ronnie needs some anger mgmt. what a douche. looks like Jwoww combed her hair this season. remember last season snooki pulled up in a busted up honda and now she drove an escalade to Miami. it must be nice

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
they are back in seaside but i honestly wish they weren't.. all of my friends kept texting me with sightings of them and i honestly just want them to leave, lol.

i get the same thing, i dont know why people still go to sleazeside ...

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
i think ronnie needs some anger mgmt. what a douche. looks like Jwoww combed her hair this season. remember last season snooki pulled up in a busted up honda and now she drove an escalade to Miami. it must be nice

OMG Ronnie is a total douche! I have no idea why Sam is so friggin in love with the guy; he's an ass. She has an Escalade and bought $350 sunglasses (really ugly sunglasses for that matter) gotta love reality TV "stars".
th_dunno.gif