Jersey Shore on MTV

Nzsallyb

omg just watched the 1st episode. Sammi has gotten to be such a bitch! the way she acts is so so horrible. and she is crazy tanned, like too much tan now

user79

Did anyone see the last episode? I feel so bad for Ron, yeah he was a jerk last season, but this season he seems to have cleaned up his act. Sammi is so awful to him, she is such an insecure control freak. They should have just broken up last season and be done with it, they def take the cake for most dysfunctional relationship on TV right now! :eek:

LMD84

well i watched the most recent episode this morning and it was insane! i cant believe that Ronnie went crazy and trashed so much of Sam's stuff. althoughs eh knows exactly how to push his buttons and she was going crazy at him! Vinny and Pauly seemed to have difficulty getting her away! i think it is for the best that she has left the house - it would be impossible for her to get over him when being so involved with his day to day life. It was sad thoiugh because you can tell from the way Ron broke down that he realy must love her deep down inside - but they just arent capable of having an adult relationship together.

Nzsallyb

they are bad for eachother!

the episode where snooki gets arrested has just aired - im a bit worried about her drinking, she certainly drinks alot, and so early in the day! has anyone seen pictures of her lately, do u think that she has had some work done to her face? something just looks different

LMD84

they are bad for eachother!

the episode where snooki gets arrested has just aired - im a bit worried about her drinking, she certainly drinks alot, and so early in the day! has anyone seen pictures of her lately, do u think that she has had some work done to her face? something just looks different
yeah she does tend to drink quite a bit! although i'm not one to talk - when i was on holiday i got drunk in universal studios! i'd never do that usually. and i havent seen many pictuyres of her - maybe she has lost a little weight? i do think that her make up skills have improved!

user79

The last episode was disturbing. They need to get some proper security guards in that house, relying on the housemates to break up that fight...I could have totally seen that going out into a full blown domestic violence brawl!

BUT, from the episode previews which you can watch on MTV, they had a trailer for the remaining highlights of this season and yes, Sam will be back!! Looks like she just went home for a few days to cool off, but she will be back.

I'm sick of them and tbh I feel like such an abusive relationship should not be put on TV. I feel like the show is legitimizing domestic violence.

LMD84

^ yes they should have had security people take Ron and Sam away in differnt parts of the house. but of course that wouldnt make as interesting a show for them. and yes it is bad how they seem to be portraying the relationship. Although i guess it also shows that a female can be just as bad as the male. I have never seen a woman get so angry like Sam did in that episode. It was scary! and i dont know what MTV does but i know in the uk if a program is played where there are scenes like that (be it reality tv or a drama) at the end of the episode they advertise a free phoneline to call where you can talk about things if you are going through something similar and encourage people to get help and that it is not ok to act in a certain way. i think that is reaosnable.

rosegasm

^ yes they should have had security people take Ron and Sam away in differnt parts of the house. but of course that wouldnt make as interesting a show for them. and yes it is bad how they seem to be portraying the relationship. Although i guess it also shows that a female can be just as bad as the male. I have never seen a woman get so angry like Sam did in that episode. It was scary! and i dont know what MTV does but i know in the uk if a program is played where there are scenes like that (be it reality tv or a drama) at the end of the episode they advertise a free phoneline to call where you can talk about things if you are going through something similar and encourage people to get help and that it is not ok to act in a certain way. i think that is reaosnable.
im in the us, and they usually show a helpline ad for those who are suffering from abuse, but only during more serious dramas (think law & order-ish). i guess the shore isn't meant to be taken seriously. =\

i don't want to ruin the latest episode or anything, but it made me relieved for a little bit, and then i saw the previews for next week's episode and my brain exploded all over again....

LMD84

im in the us, and they usually show a helpline ad for those who are suffering from abuse, but only during more serious dramas (think law & order-ish). i guess the shore isn't meant to be taken seriously. =\
i don't want to ruin the latest episode or anything, but it made me relieved for a little bit, and then i saw the previews for next week's episode and my brain exploded all over again....
yup!! i know exactly what you are talking about! i watched the lastest episode on sunday! although Ron's face looks a picture!

LMD84

I have this weeks episode to look forward to when i get home from work! it will be my way of chillimng out and turning off my 'work brain'! lol!

LMD84

yeah i am totally over the sam and ron thing now. i mean who cares if she was messaging some guy. surely that is all ron needs to let her go. and i am not sure about snookie/vin - maybe she does really like him but if anything happens i don't think i see it lasting.