Jersey Shore on MTV

LMD84

yeah that annoys me too. some of the girls i feel are really pretty but they get labelled as grenades which is pretty offencive! i'm going to watch this weeks episode with a cup of hot chocolate in a moment
smiles.gif

It means down to fu*k lol
Mike is hot,but why does he refer to girls that actually look normal as grenades?That is just effed up!

Half N Half

I've actually met that girl that Mike called a grenade. She used to intern at a radion station up here and interviewed my sister at an America's Next Top Model casting a few months ago. She was pretty much a snotty bitch who talked shit about the girls after she got done interviewing them. I'm glad Mike kicked her ass out. He's still a creep though
smiles.gif

LMD84

so who else is a little sad that the season has ended? although apparently season 3 will start in Jan in the states so we dont have to long to go without!

Nzsallyb

angelina left in last weeks episode THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! she is sooooo irritating!!! and yes the grenades thing annoys me (alot of those girls look pretty, makes me wonder if theyd call me a grenade, since you pretty much have to be a victorias secret angel to not be one??) it also annoys me how the guys tell chicks they need to work out more, the are sexist pigs, but are sooooo funny to watch!

yes, NZ is a bit behind the times!

LMD84

ok season 3 has started out insane!!! i freaking loved every tacky minute of it of course :) gotta love the jersey shore!

Nzsallyb

this will start soon god i cant wait for it to come back! it is my guilty pleasure. i will have to watch it on the internet tho, i dont have the channel that jersey shore plays on

LMD84

this will start soon god i cant wait for it to come back! it is my guilty pleasure. i will have to watch it on the internet tho, i dont have the channel that jersey shore plays on

the first episode starts off with a bang! you will love it! :)

couturesista

I just saw the new episode for season 3, it was good and I'm still annoyed by Sammi. I wish Angelina would have taken Sammi and Ron with her, uurgghh. It looks like it's going to be a good season, highest watched show for MTV, premiered with over 8 million viewers, so clearly we're not alone!

Nzsallyb

sammi acts like she is God or something. I think she a pretty girl but does not know how put eyeshadow on

totally agree! am reading so much stuff about it on the internet, so cant wait to see it! does anyone know of any safe websites to watch overseas tv programs? i neeeeed to see it!

LMD84

sammi acts like she is God or something. I think she a pretty girl but does not know how put eyeshadow on
she does act like she God! and i think she is super pretty - i like her hair / extentions but it is a shame her personality seems to be a bit off!

user79

The money. The cast members are making serious bank with this show, apparently Mike is now a millionaire with all the other product endorsements and fitness DVD and other stuff he gets due to becoming famous from this show. I think the cast members now get a very high salary per episode.

That said, I do hate Sammi, she really is one big bitch. But actually you can tell she is extremely insecure about herself. She has no self-confidence and self-worth, hence why she's staying together with a guy who cheated on her. Since she's so insecure, she thinks the whole world is automatically against her and therefore lashes out at people with her shitty attitude. But from the trailer, it looks like she will eventually leave the show, especially after she punches Ron in the face. I can't believe MTV would endorse and air such an abusive relationship - emotionally, physically, and verbally.

LMD84

The money. The cast members are making serious bank with this show, apparently Mike is now a millionaire with all the other product endorsements and fitness DVD and other stuff he gets due to becoming famous from this show. I think the cast members now get a very high salary per episode.

That said, I do hate Sammi, she really is one big bitch. But actually you can tell she is extremely insecure about herself. She has no self-confidence and self-worth, hence why she's staying together with a guy who cheated on her. Since she's so insecure, she thinks the whole world is automatically against her and therefore lashes out at people with her shitty attitude. But from the trailer, it looks like she will eventually leave the show, especially after she punches Ron in the face. I can't believe MTV would endorse and air such an abusive relationship - emotionally, physically, and verbally.
This is very true - honestly it doesn't matter if it is the guy or the girl - it's still domestic abuse which shouldn't be shown on such a popular show imo.

keetuh

This is very true - honestly it doesn't matter if it is the guy or the girl - it's still domestic abuse which shouldn't be shown on such a popular show imo.
Very true, but I'm pretty sure they will put the little snippet after the show goes off about abuse is never okay, etc.

couturesista

Just finished watching the 2nd episode, seriously, I feel like this is turning into the Ron and Sammi show. This chick is ridiculous, ITA with Julia she is sooooo insecure that it's sickening. Thank goodness Ron is starting to chill with the guys again. Why should he loose his friends and miss out on a good time, because of a girl that he really doesn't want to be with. A Mess, however a very entertaining MESS!

SN- I'm still confused about why she's so upset with Snooki and JWow, all they did was try to tell their friend about her cheating boyfriend.

makeupbyimani

Just finished watching the 2nd episode, seriously, I feel like this is turning into the Ron and Sammi show. This chick is ridiculous, ITA with Julia she is sooooo insecure that it's sickening. Thank goodness Ron is starting to chill with the guys again. Why should he loose his friends and miss out on a good time, because of a girl that he really doesn't want to be with. A Mess, however a very entertaining MESS!

SN- I'm still confused about why she's so upset with Snooki and JWow, all they did was try to tell their friend about her cheating boyfriend.
I think she was upset about the fact Ronnie cheated and that she was going to allow him to still be with her, so instead of being angry with him she took it out on the girls for not telling her soon enough. BUT I understand why JWoww didn't want to tell her... did anyone else see the behind the scenes when they first got to Miami and she told Sammi about him cheating on her over THAT summer and Sammi was still attached to his buttcheek like some sort of blood sucking leech. It was pointless telling Sammi the real deal because she obvi doesn't care all that much.

I think she should leave the show. She is obvi miserable and needs some R&R and maybe a facial because she just looks sick. I feel sympathy for her just because she is so broken inside. But that is no reason to be a walking ball of doom.

LMD84

i forgot that the 2nd episode was on last night! i shall get it tommorow and watch it that evening! :)

rosegasm

totally agree! am reading so much stuff about it on the internet, so cant wait to see it! does anyone know of any safe websites to watch overseas tv programs? i neeeeed to see it!

try ch131. com (minus that space). they upload the shows about 2 hrs after it airs EST. ive never had any ad popup things from there. HTH!