Jersey Shore on MTV

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
This week's episode just made me so mad and irritated. Angelina pisses me off..>=(

yes!!! i tweeted about how much of a poop stirrer she is! that whole fight at the end was because of her spreading crap that wasn't said!
girl_devil.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I can't stop checking out Mike
drools.gif
He's so freakin hot!

lol! mike has grown on me this season! i still don't find him attractive (although i wouldn't kick him out of bed!) but i think he seems like a nice guy overall.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Bwahahaha this show is soooo trashy, it's like a trainwreck you can't stop watching. Jesus do these kids get tested for STDs? I hope so, it seems like they're sharing a lot of their ass amongst each other, ewwww! I think if I was stuck in that house for even a day I'd probably become some crazy axe murderer and mow them all down, lol.

it's proper trash!!! and i love it! we just don't get tv this good/trashy in the uk! we need our own version!
tong.gif
and you'd either become an axe murderer or you'd think 'if you can't beat em join em' and end up getting it on with the whole lot of them!
graucho.gif
i swear we'll see an orgy or something in the season finale!
tong.gif
they like to smush!
tong.gif

i was loving this weeks episode! and can't wait for next week. in a way i am pleased angelina is in this season because she does make me laugh and makes a whole lot of drama!

sinergy

lol yea I wasnt a situation fan last season but i think he is kinda funny and of course those abs are just hard to hate on. angelina omg, knew you would do something like that you heffa!!! and whats up with sammy turning stuff around and blaming jwoww and snook?? and she is still with ronnie? ugh!!!! i was hoping they would show jenny whooping her haha

StyleDemonXoXo

The last episode was so trashy and stupid I'm never watching this show again. It needs to go away now. lol I don't even want to think about the lil junior high kids who are going to want to be like these people because everybody is making it into the cool new thing to watch. Their a bunch of party whore drunks. The guys on the show are all about using women for cheap sex and the girls on the show let them! What is that? So not my style.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleDemonXoXo
The guys on the show are all about using women for cheap sex and the girls on the show let them! What is that? So not my style.

Yeah that part really annoys me how they show these guys talking about women as "grenades" and "hippos" and all that. Mike called one girl a hippo that totally looked normal and not overweight at all. And last episode how he took home that blonde chick, parked her in his room then went away to eat for a long time, then just goes to screw her, then sends her home. I can't believe some chick would do that just to get on the show for 5 mins of fame. Ugh! I do think the show is kind of misogynistic.

But god, I can't stop watching, the drama is too effin hilarious.

Half N Half

Why am I surprised that The Situation is almost 30 years old & doesn't know the difference between a pad and a tampon?!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half N Half
Why am I surprised that The Situation is almost 30 years old & doesn't know the difference between a pad and a tampon?!

that whole thing made me feel ill! i mean fair enough if the pad fell out of the bin, but why wasn't it wrapped up?! who just sticks a used sanitary item in a bin which isn't wrapped up?! gross!

Half N Half

Yea, Angelina definitely strikes me as a "dirty girl". Just the way they've been complaining about her never cleaning up, etc. You would think she would be a little bit more discreet about that sort of thing, especially living with a bunch of men!

LMD84

Quote:
Yea, Angelina definitely strikes me as a "dirty girl". Just the way they've been complaining about her never cleaning up, etc. You would think she would be a little bit more discreet about that sort of thing, especially living with a bunch of men!

iagree.gif
plus the fact she tried telling Mike that she had cleaned that morning - what was she meant to have cleaned?!?
tong.gif
it looked like a shit tip before Mike sorted it out!

next weeks episode looks like it's going to be good!
smiles.gif
trashy but addictive....
choochoo.gif

Nzsallyb

this is playing in NZ, i love this so much! guilty pleasure! the guys (MVP) are crack up when they are together.

user79

Can't wait to see the new episode. Angelina went out with a bang - what a classy ho! Haha...the bitch fight was hilarious.

Half N Half

OK, last night's episode and the preview for next week's episode have REALLY turned me off of Mike. He always seemed like kind of a nice, sincere guy with the other people in the house, but he was acting like a major ASS for apparently no good reason!

LMD84

i'm about to sit down and watch it from last night
smiles.gif
i dont think there are many episodes left in season 2 now though - what trash can i fill the gap with?! hee hee!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
OK, last night's episode and the preview for next week's episode have REALLY turned me off of Mike. He always seemed like kind of a nice, sincere guy with the other people in the house, but he was acting like a major ASS for apparently no good reason!

He's just jealous that everyone was having a good time but him. He is VERY jealous that Vinny snagged such a hot gal as well.

LMD84

^ ha! that is quite amusing!
smiles.gif

i didn't like this weeks episode as much, Mike was being such a knob! i mean seriously - trying to crack on to Vinnies girl like that! how shitty can you get?

Lauren1981

It means down to fu*k lol
Mike is hot,but why does he refer to girls that actually look normal as grenades?That is just effed up!
thanks. i been trying to sound that sh*t out lol.
mike is quick to downgrade females looks, and get pissed when girls turn him down because he hates rejection. and he's on tv..... i think he does that just to save face. kind of like making sure he ALWAYS looks good on tv. like if a female turns hims down he's got to all of a talk about how the girl all of a sudden is ugly. he's lame

i like pauly d ;-) hmmmmmmm
i like ronnie last season but now i've moved on to pauly