Joining the Rainbow Brigade!--Rainbow Eyes on My Little Friend

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
This is so adorable ..I love it and now my daughter wants the same done to her!!

Uh oh.

Now I have gone and started something........

Are you gonna do it? We can start the rainbow club.

greengrin.gif

:balloons:

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
She is an absolute natural in front of the camera, you two are related right?
greengrin.gif

Yep- she has been posing for me for paintings since she was two. When I first asked her to pose for a painting when she was two, she fell into this dramatic pose and I just stood there with my mouth open.

I was like, huh?

She is such a kick when you get a camera out, but this is the first time we have really played with MU to this extent.
greengrin.gif

angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Uh oh.

Now I have gone and started something........

Are you gonna do it? We can start the rainbow club.

greengrin.gif

:balloons:

I told her I would do it this weekend but I dont think it will come out as good as yours. As for the club thing ..sign us up lol

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
this is exceptionally well blended.
smiles.gif

Why thank you! I usually work a lot better on other people than I do on myself. I am happy at the way it turned out.
greengrin.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
I told her I would do it this weekend but I dont think it will come out as good as yours. As for the club thing ..sign us up lol

The key is to use FL or some other similar base under the coordinating colors. that is what makes it work.

If you use similar base colors (which is why I have so many FL listed and colour doses on my makeup list) then you can blend and blur the lines there and when you blend the pigments later, it makes it look a lot more blended.

Of course, it only works that well if I use the #242 brush from MAC, so if you don't have one of those, it will be a little more challenging, but I am excited to see what you come up with!

I hope you take pics!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a rainbow club for girls? *giggle* give us an excuse to play to, eh?

greengrin.gif

dokuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
lol!! awwww! the last pic is my fav. with her own hair. She looks like a lil fairy
smiles.gif

My thoughts exactly!

Pei

I was overwhelmed.
U did a superb job on the rainbow eyes!

Well proportionate and beautifully blended.

And ur lil model is so angelic =)

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I used to work at a place. that threw partys .And for kids we would do face painting. several of the same kids would come with differnt partys thru-out the months. and they would beg for me to do the face painting! I LOVED IT! its somuch fun. I wish I had a little sister or something to do makeup on.
It looks amazing , I LOVE the rainbow look ive never been able to attempt it though , I dont have the right colors. but damn it looks awesome.

Chic 2k6

awwww she looks so cute with her mu.

she looks so much like you with the eyes and facial shape, what a cutie!

Latest posts