Joining the Rainbow Brigade!--Rainbow Eyes on My Little Friend

Jaim

That's fantastic! I love how the eyes don't match in colors because it's a true rainbow.
smiles.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
That's fantastic! I love how the eyes don't match in colors because it's a true rainbow.
smiles.gif

It was challenging to come up with the right colors because the intensity and dark factor of each color had to balance from side to side to make it work with the different colors.

I was so excited when I came up with this. I have been looking for the perfect rainbow eyes for a long time.

It is much easier for me to work on other people than it is myself, and that really helped here especially. Thank God my daughter
cutey.gif
likes makeup!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyKat
OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST AND MOST ADORABLE FOTD EVER! I love her expressions, like she was just *waiting* for her closeup!

this kid has been like this with cameras since she was two years old. The first time I asked her to pose for a painting reference photo, I was shocked at what she came up with AT ONLY TWO!!!.

It is one of my best paintings to this day!

cutey.gif

So is such a trip- but totally country girl too.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Oooh! What Beauty! How eye-pleasing! SHE’S A NATURAL -- I want to be able to blend and be creative like this when I grow up…..
clap.gif

rofl.gif

I must have missed this comment first time around.

It is so nice to be someone you want to be like.

That was so fun- thanks.
wavey.gif

EmbalmerBabe

Wow...I just now found this on a search for Rainbow Eyes,because I love the look of that look. This is so cool! She looks fabulous!
I really like how your blended everything.I wish I could do something
that cool.You are so talented! Kudos to you two for the great photoshoot and makeup.
smiles.gif

Delphi373

Wow awesome job! I feel like I should be in Rio looking at this!
smiles.gif
And your daughter is beautiful, and I love the shape of her eyes! Very unique!

Colorqueen

Thanks, you guys! That is so amazing you even found this!

took some photos to some friends when having a makeover done in the store, and they all had fun looking at them, and giving her a little makeover- more her age though.

They were having a MU event so we decided to go have some fun.

It is hard though when you do your own makeup to have other people do it on you when they do not use color the same way you do, know what I mean?

greengrin.gif