Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
The 500 point BI gift KVD pallette is awesome. I really like it a lot, it's the best 500 point gift I've earned!

I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure at first. I went ahead and got it this time with my order and it hasn't come yet. I've passed it up for my last few orders but I thought I would give it a shot.

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure at first. I went ahead and got it this time with my order and it hasn't come yet. I've passed it up for my last few orders but I thought I would give it a shot.

I hope you like it, I use mine a lot. The other favorite gift I've gotten was the Korres gift set they had. What's nice about it is that they are colors that are permanents in her line, so if you love one of the duos or the other, you can buy them when you run out in the palette!

Steel Magnolia

Anybody know if the range is available in Sephora in Spain?? I wish Sephora shipped to Ireland. It sucks majorly
ssad.gif

cucomelon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
The 500 point BI gift KVD pallette is awesome. I really like it a lot, it's the best 500 point gift I've earned!

I totally agree! I just got this today and I really like it! The packaging is nice, too!

darklocke

I have total of three KVD-palettes: Metal Orchestra, Beethoven and True Love now. I don't really know why, but I love everything about them. Gorgeous, gorgeous palettes.

Meisje

I was reading about the Tattoo Concealer, because I need something heavy duty that will set and stay for my undereyes. I tried it in Sephora and while it was right for my skintone, my husband said that it made my undereye area look grey.

Anyway, something I was missing is that the directions say that you should color-correct with something BEFORE putting on the concealer. For example, if you have a blue tattoo or undereye circle, color correct and blend in something pinky-peachy over the pigmented area. Once that is blended, THEN apply the Tattoo Concealer.

I want to try this to see if it helps. Because it's really the only concealer I've tried that seems to "set" and not stay creamy/slidy/moveable.

ladyJ

I've been debating on getting Beethoven and True Love during the sale but IDK....the swatches look great though

Face2Mac

^^I so want the new palette but the colors all seem dupeable, but I do love her stuff. We have until next tues. to make up our minds.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Has anyone tried the True Love palette yet?

Yes! I bought this palette during the sephora sale. Wore it out on Thursday. The creamy bronze color is smoother than that of the yellow in the Gypsy palette. Used the bronze color under Amberlights and a little of the purple (the one that looks like Satelite Dreams) in the crease. I was taken with palette the first time it showed up on Sephora's site.
smiles.gif
Will hopefully post swatches tomorrow!

Miss Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naijapretty
I've been told that the Kat von D red lipsticks are amazing, so has someone checked it out please?

I have! I love them, they are matte but still a bit creamy and VERY pigmented. I wish there were more muted colors but I guess that's not KVD thing?
My all time fave is Lolita- it's a dusty rose.
I have info on my blog- if you are intrested in swatches- ( sorry at work right now and don't have time to post them here. )

malaliath

I bought the True Love palette tonight ... and I already love it. I am a big fan of her eyeshadow palettes - I have Metal Orchestra, Beethoven, and Gypsy already - but I haven't tried any other her other products as of yet. I think the shadows are a terrific value for the money and I reach for one of my palettes nearly every day.

Now granted I just picked it up tonight, but the vivid purple in the palette - "Babe" - seems to be rather sheer when applied, but I think it's buildable.

Anyway, I'm already in love like I knew I'd be.
drools.gif

xKiKix

wow sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm currently on the search for the gypsy palette. I've searched everywhere for it (i know it's sold out right now) but i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy it. I've tried mua.com but my luck is horrible since no one wanted to sell to me.

Buppers

I'm not sure where you can get gypsy at this point, other than stalking mua and ebay.
Sephora told me (via email) that they were restocking True Love at some point, but I gave in and bought it on ebay since there are some listed there.

Anyone here have the newest palette (memento mori)? I am debating adding it to my collection.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buppers
Anyone here have the newest palette (memento mori)? I am debating adding it to my collection.

honestly at first i wasnt into it but i got to say i'm happy i brought it because the pigmentation on this palette is better than ANY of her other ones. plus that teal color is to die for very pretty and nice. honestly i LOVE each color, get the palette trust me you wont regret it.
yes.gif

thelove4tequila

Do these eyeshadows crease and fade like a mofo on you guys also??! TFSI never lets me down on other shadows but not even that helps!

SUMM3RxBABii

I honestly don't like the duos.. I got one like almost 2 years ago (when it came out)...it was the purple one and I hate that they don't go on the brush easily...like you literally have to add some pressure to have some of the color of the brush...it's like a layer of plastic covered over it and I didn't like the way it looked on me...not pigmented at all
ssad.gif
So not worth $20!