Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

xKiKix

Does anybody knows if metal orchestra is also restocked in stores? I'm going to new York in a few days so I don't want to order if I can pick it up there instead.

Meisje

I always thought the shadows were nice but I'm now lemming the Ludwig palette. The colors are even more gorgeous in person.

Miss Mimi

I have two of the e/s Eyeshadow Palettes - Beethoven and Metal Orchestra and really love them. I think they are really high quality and a good buy. I also have the lipstick and Lolita and love it- it's a perfect dusty rose- what I wanted NARS Dolce Vita to be.
I am looking foward to her perfume- I am eyeing Saint. I am into vanilla perfumes.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mimi
I have two of the e/s Eyeshadow Palettes - Beethoven and Metal Orchestra and really love them. I think they are really high quality and a good buy. I also have the lipstick and Lolita and love it- it's a perfect dusty rose- what I wanted NARS Dolce Vita to be.
I am looking foward to her perfume- I am eyeing Saint. I am into vanilla perfumes.

I can't wait to check out the perfumes...I wish they would have put scent strips in the Sephora catalog-what a tease!

afestrad

I just got Ludwig a few months ago and I love it! The shadows are great for creating a smokey-eye effect and I use the two shades on the ends (Lucifer and Leather) as liners. They are great for easy, everyday looks as well. The shadows also go on very smoothly and are long-lasting. I can go all day without it fading (w/o a primer btw), even during the summer!

afestrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
She had so much black shadow on in the Sephora blog video that she looked like an accident victim. She should come out with a line of temporary tattoos. Or tattoo cover up for all those tattoos girls get while they are young and naieve and don't own formal dresses or gowns.....

I was watching her show this week and apparently now she has come out with both
smiles.gif
I have already seen the temporary tattoo makeup in the Sephora Catalog and the tattoo concealer should be in stores soon as well.

ladyJ

^^That palette looks great! I don't have beethoven but I have all the other ones. I really want to get both. Is this gonna hit stores soon?

jenizzle

I love the two palettes I got (Gypsy and Beethoven). I'm very pleasently surprised by the quality of the shadows
th_DANCE.gif

Miz Pina

I just stumbled on those when I was looking for something on the website so I don;t know when it will be released but I'm sure they will be in stores as well. I also saw they have a 4 shadow KVD palette as a 500 point BI gift which seems like a pretty good deal.

Dahlia_Rayn

The 500 point BI gift KVD pallette is awesome. I really like it a lot, it's the best 500 point gift I've earned!

twilightessence

So, me and two friends from work went to the new Sephora that opened in our JcPenny's last night
greengrin.gif
! And the first thing I went to look at was Kat Von D's palette's. The girl made me and one of my friends smell the Sinner Perfume and we stupidly sprayed it on. I could not take that smell :S LOL. I did however pick up Beethoven and am planning a nice, smokey eye for work tonight. So excited!

cupcake_x

I bought the tattoo liquid liner and don't really like it.

The brush is very blunt and it's quite messy. The packaging is great, and it's long lasting (even when I curl my lashes the eyeliner doesn't smudge off) but I found actually applying it was so hard.