Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Dolly Snow

Coming for holiday, 20 full sized studded kiss lipsticks for $275
95d7718f_IMG_20150722_110555.jpeg

beauteblogueur

Coming for holiday, 20 full sized studded kiss lipsticks for $275
95d7718f_IMG_20150722_110555.jpeg
That's a good deal! It looks like all the new shades I wanted are included, so I guess I'll hold off on those for now and wait and see if there's enough colours I like in this set to make it worth getting.

Dolly Snow

That's a good deal! It looks like all the new shades I wanted are included, so I guess I'll hold off on those for now and wait and see if there's enough colours I like in this set to make it worth getting.
Agreed I may hold off too, and just save and save so I can buy this.

Dolly Snow

Another holiday set
1f8a30a7_IMG_20150722_114710.jpeg
So Kat Von D also has her Mi Vida Loca studded lipstick set. You get 1 full sized studded Lippie and seven minis for $42.

pandorablack

Hmm, I'm not sure I want another studded lipstick set. I bought last year's set and then I bought most of the other colors I liked. I own a LOT of those lipsticks, and honestly? I reach for my MAC lipsticks more (though I do love the Kat Von D lipsticks I have).

I'll have to see what colors are in the set and then decide.

sullenxriot182

I am DEFINITELY going to get the Mi Vida Loca palette and the mini lipstick set. As much as I would love to have the big one, there's too many doubles in there for me that I already have lol

KiKi Kontour

I think Ayesha is a tad darker compared to mac's purples but trust n believe if it's close im taking it back!! I see Bow n Arrow and Double Dare are the top 2 to grab!! what's the big deal with Bow n Arrow....it reminds me of something...I just cant think of what it is **cue R. Kelly song**
hmm.gif

dcarrington

I think Ayesha is a tad darker compared to mac's purples but trust n believe if it's close im taking it back!! I see Bow n Arrow and Double Dare are the top 2 to grab!! what's the big deal with Bow n Arrow....it reminds me of something...I just cant think of what it is **cue R. Kelly song**
hmm.gif
Well I ordered the bow and arrow that was discontinued and it was almost an exact dupe (I really think it was an exact dupe with a very slight slight difference) for sephora's now discontinued cream lip stain classic beige 02. I didn't mind having both because I ended up really liking it. If the new Bow and Arrow is the SAME as the old one then I'll definitely pick it up for the better formula. The old one was too liquidy.

KiKi Kontour

Well I ordered the bow and arrow that was discontinued and it was almost an exact dupe (I really think it was an exact dupe with a very slight slight difference) for sephora's now discontinued cream lip stain classic beige 02. I didn't mind having both because I ended up really liking it. If the new Bow and Arrow is the SAME as the old one then I'll definitely pick it up for the better formula. The old one was too liquidy.
oh ok soooo Bow n Arrow is like classic beige? cuz I already have CB but I think the kvd's are a tad thicker than Sephora's stains!

Latest posts