Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

dcarrington

oh ok soooo Bow n Arrow is like classic beige? cuz I already have CB but I think the kvd's are a tad thicker than Sephora's stains!
The old discontinued BnA was watery. I would LOVE a thicker version of it. My other KVD liquids lipsticks are thick. Check the two out and let me know if you think they are close dupes. It will be interesting to know.

Msgyal

Ok, I'm going to get BnA tomorrow. I saw pics of classic beige and it looks great, so I hope BnA looks like that on me.

KiKi Kontour

Classic Beige appears a bit darker in the first pic but it was basically the same on my lips and in the other pics.
ooooh thanx for the swatch!!!! i'll try n remember to take my CB to the store with me n swatch em on my lips cuz if I dnt notice a big diff i'll stick to CB n put that $20 towards something else!

sullenxriot182

Yeah they have definitely changed the formula of the lipsticks since they first came out. I have the original Lolita and Backstage Bambi and they're super watery. Still work just as good, but they're not creamy and thick like the ones in the new packaging.

xandraxelestine

Has anybody gotten Echo yet? Real life lip swatches would be really appreciated. Want this color, but the swatches I saw of it looked too close to LAsplash Sirius. If anyone has both lip colors, side by side swatches would be really appreciated.

Dolly Snow

Has anybody gotten Echo yet? Real life lip swatches would be really appreciated. Want this color, but the swatches I saw of it looked too close to LAsplash Sirius. If anyone has both lip colors, side by side swatches would be really appreciated.
I can post some, probably tomorrow. I have both & a ton of other blues too

TwiggyPop

I am excited for you! Have you been to Disney before? I applaud you for going in the summer time. It's hot beyond all belief. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!! And the shopping in orlando is pretty good too! :) let us know if you pick up any good deals at the outlets!
This is my first time at Disney! I'm probably more excited than my 3 year old. My fiancés 9 year old son came with us to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and we had so much fun. My fiancé is afraid of the rides so he would take our daughter on the smaller ones while I went on the bigger rides with Rocco. He was pretty nervous at first, but I got him to put his arms up and enjoy it, now he's like a pro! I'm hurting now though, I'm not in my 20's anymore so I have to remember my back is going to be angry if I run myself like I used to. It's totally worth it though. My haul from the outlets was modest, I just didn't see anything that I really wanted so I grabbed a few things and left. I should've gone to the fragrance outlet though, the Dior Poisons are all reeling me in now. Hypnotic has been a favorite for years, but now the other ones got me too.
aa397322_image.jpeg
I think if my fiancé wasn't hurrying me through I would've got my perfumes, but I couldn't handle it anymore. I was ready to get back and jump in the pool. Haha. I haven't been able to wear my liquid lippies out yet though. On the days we go out I just want minimal makeup and gloss, but we should be going out to dinner one night so I'll probably wear one then. I'll try to take pictures!

TwiggyPop

Here are some quick lip and hand swatches of the two new shades I got. :) I'm sorry the lighting is quite a bit different in both photos of my lip-swatches. I was facing an open window and fighting the sun-- it kept going behind clouds. :sweat: Requiem is super unique to all of my lipsticks. It might even look pretty mixed with either love sick or double dare. It looks a tad darker in my hand-swatch. But it definitely dries darker than it appears in the tube. I'm glad I tried it out. Left: Beloved / Right: Requiem  ^ Beloved  ^Requiem  These are all of my shades I own so far! I'm loving her formula. I reach for these more than all of my liquid lipsticks. With the only exception being DOC's Kiss of Fire. I think that one is hands down my favorite LL. It's one of my go-to going out lipsticks. Anyway, Left to right: Exorcism, outlaw, Bauhau5, L.U.V, Beloved, Double Dare, Lovesick, & Requiem. (Taken w/ a flash!) 
How are you able to look so pretty in every color??? Requiem on you is what I wanted Lovesick to look like on me, but it turned into almost a blueberry stain. I'm not loving it. I just put on DD while I'm relaxing before bed just to see how I like it and it also dries really dark on me. I dabbed some Bianca B on my pout to lighten it up a little, but that's about all I have with me at the moment. I can play around some more when I am home and have all of my makeup, but if I have to work too hard for it I'm returning. I'm too old and busy to be taking over an hour on my makeup anymore.
@jenise my Lovesick looks like this ( the right side)
Mine too! I'm wondering if I should switch them up.
Yeah, I'm confused. I could have sworn somewhere I read that she does her best to post accurate lip swatches in normal lights... but I could have been dreaming. :haha:
LIES!! I don't believe her anymore, her swatches were way off! If we can get better swatches of her stuff than she can then she's obviously not trying hard enough.

Heidi K

Yeah they have definitely changed the formula of the lipsticks since they first came out. I have the original Lolita and Backstage Bambi and they're super watery. Still work just as good, but they're not creamy and thick like the ones in the new packaging.
I have the original Lolita and Berlin and they both separated on me. I have to shake them up to use them.

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/kat-von-d-metal-crush-eyeshadows-reviews-photos-swatches-part-1 http://www.temptalia.com/kat-von-d-noble-bow-n-arrow-everlasting-liquid-lipsticks-reviews-photos-swatches

laurennnxox

How are you able to look so pretty in every color??? Requiem on you is what I wanted Lovesick to look like on me, but it turned into almost a blueberry stain. I'm not loving it. I just put on DD while I'm relaxing before bed just to see how I like it and it also dries really dark on me. I dabbed some Bianca B on my pout to lighten it up a little, but that's about all I have with me at the moment. I can play around some more when I am home and have all of my makeup, but if I have to work too hard for it I'm returning. I'm too old and busy to be taking over an hour on my makeup anymore. Mine too! I'm wondering if I should switch them up. LIES!! I don't believe her anymore, her swatches were way off! If we can get better swatches of her stuff than she can then she's obviously not trying hard enough.
Awww, you are too sweet!! Trust me, there are definitely colors I couldn't rock to save my life. I swatches BnA on my lips after all the hype of selling out and stuff and oh no no no. It was awful on me. :( but I can see it being a beautiful nude on some, though!! I'm glad you're enjoying disney! :) and Nice grabs from the outlet! It is soooo incredibly hot (and I'm a floridian) I would pass out from running around the parks. What's been your favorite ride so far?

Latest posts