Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Sandy072

77071d3b_image.jpeg
Top: limecrime faded, kvd lovesick (big swatch) Under that is Stila patina, kvd mother faded is darker and a bit more purple than lovesick. Patina is a smudge darker. I feel like I have something similar to mother but I can't remember what it is LOL Right column isn't kvd but abh craft, sephora blackberry sorbet and nyx Copenhagen

Heidi K

I'm getting REALLY impatient waiting for these darn lipsticks to release! I want Chula and Piaf SO BAD!

I really want Piaf too.
Quote: Originally Posted by poodle649

Does anyone know if any of the bronzers from the Shade and Light palette (for face, obv) are available separately? I'm using up one quicker than the others so I don't want to repurchase if I can help it...
There was a picture on one of the instagram accounts that showed she was designing blush compacts. Maybe they'll release release the bronzer separately then.

sullenxriot182

I really want Piaf too.

There was a picture on one of the instagram accounts that showed she was designing blush compacts. Maybe they'll release release the bronzer separately then.
I can't wait to see how the compacts turn out. Not that I need to spend any more money on KVD stuff right now, but come on. lol!

KiKi Kontour

Isn't it awesome? I've worn it twice now and with Cork liner both times. It's my fave from KVD along with Exorcism. I have yet to wear Ayesha.
yeeees I love BnA and I got exorcism off a hunch n LOVE IT!!! I seen fancyface post her lip of Ayesha w/Sephora polished purple so I gotta try that combo!

Sabrunka

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the new studded kiss lipsticks are due to hit sephora.com on August the 4th! Perfect timing for the points event!