Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Bubek07

Maybe I'll wait for a swatch from you to get it. Lol.
if i dont change my mind xD which might happen but for now ill wait til the 4th since the nars bday package should still be available till then

EDIT:
just ordered :p
realized that i want the set and if magick is in it i dont need it twice

stephshopaholic

Double Dare on me
36f2f9b7_image.jpeg
I love it it's very pretty I thought it would be browner but it's not so its pretty unique to my collection I don't think I have another shade like this. I'm in Vegas on vacation so I stopped in sephora and most of the liquid lipsticks were sold out but I was able to grab Echo and Santa sangre. I also have a $34 sephora gift card from ebates so I'm wanting 2 more I'm thinking exorcism and bow and arrow or maybe requiem or damned. I won $200 off of $20 so I treated myself to these lipsticks and some goodies at lush:)

poodle649

Double Dare on me
36f2f9b7_image.jpeg
I love it it's very pretty I thought it would be browner but it's not so its pretty unique to my collection I don't think I have another shade like this. I'm in Vegas on vacation so I stopped in sephora and most of the liquid lipsticks were sold out but I was able to grab Echo and Santa sangre. I also have a $34 sephora gift card from ebates so I'm wanting 2 more I'm thinking exorcism and bow and arrow or maybe requiem or damned. I won $200 off of $20 so I treated myself to these lipsticks and some goodies at lush:)
Lucky you! Great shade. Enjoy your splurge. :)

thefbomb

I know it's only makeup but KVD saying that people who eat meat are just as bad as someone who trophy hunts is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'm unsure if I want to buy more of her products...

Yazmin

I know it's only makeup but KVD saying that people who eat meat are just as bad as someone who trophy hunts is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'm unsure if I want to buy more of her products...
Vampy Varnish has a blog post on how she will no longer purchase KVD because of that post.