Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

TwiggyPop

Awww, you are too sweet!! Trust me, there are definitely colors I couldn't rock to save my life. I swatches BnA on my lips after all the hype of selling out and stuff and oh no no no. It was awful on me. :( but I can see it being a beautiful nude on some, though!! I'm glad you're enjoying disney! :) and Nice grabs from the outlet! It is soooo incredibly hot (and I'm a floridian) I would pass out from running around the parks. What's been your favorite ride so far?
I knew BnA wouldn't look right on me so I wasn't even trying to look at it, I had high hopes for Lovesick though. My fiancé wanted to to go to the outlets with him after dinner today, but my daughter was being really bad and I was breaking in a new pair of platform stilettos so we were in no shape for shopping. Haha. I almost passed out a couple times so I would stop at every water fountain and refill my water bottle, even if it was half full because I wanted it to be as cold as possible. My favorite ride was Everest, by far! It totally caught me off guard when it stopped at the broken tracks and went back in reverse. I never expected that. It was the only time I screamed and couldn't put my arms up. Haha. I also liked Splash Mountain, I just wish I would've got wet. Tomorrow we're going to Hollywood Studios so Maddie can meet her favorite Disney Jr characters. I'm going to have to sneak off by myself for a little while to hit up the Tower of Terror, I'll just have to get a fast pass for it. We don't leave until about 3:30 Saturday so we might hit up the outlets again before the airport. Mama needs a new pair of Gel Noosa! Haha

TwiggyPop

Psst... i know I said I was done with shades but I have 0 will power and bought Nosferatu as well. Oops! :haha:
Lol it happens. I'm trying not to buy more but I want bna and beloved
I'm struggling too. I wanted to wait for the sale to get more lippies, but I really want Mother. And I also got the email today about YSL Cherry my Cherie being back in stock. I'm really trying not to budge on my no buy policy until the sale.

xandraxelestine

thank you so much dear, this has really been helpful. I'd get echo afterall
peace2.gif

thefbomb

I'm struggling too. I wanted to wait for the sale to get more lippies, but I really want Mother. And I also got the email today about YSL Cherry my Cherie being back in stock. I'm really trying not to budge on my no buy policy until the sale.
Yep I'm trying to wait until the sale too (unless it's a LE item) We can do it!

laurennnxox

We don't leave until about 3:30 Saturday so we might hit up the outlets again before the airport. Mama needs a new pair of Gel Noosa! Haha
It wasn't something I would ever really wear / reach for a lot so I didn't pick up BnA. Even though the SAs told me it looked cool on me.

Yess! Everest is so fun! I love all the rides at disney. Welllllllll, except, I've never been on Tower of Terror though because I do have an odd intense fear of those dropping rides-- especially elevator themed! oh heck no! (which is highly ironic because I am a roller coaster junkie) If you've ever seen the twilight zone TV show the ride is based of that and is apparently pretty cool to get on-- like the line and such. I've always loved the haunted mansion too, just because I always spot something I never notice before-- and it's a nice cool break for your feet.
girlhaha.gif
Also while you're at hollywood studios make sure to try and get on rockin' roller coaster! it's Aerosmith themed and indoors, really awesome. :)

AutumnMoon

It wasn't something I would ever really wear / reach for a lot so I didn't pick up BnA. Even though the SAs told me it looked cool on me.

Yess! Everest is so fun! I love all the rides at disney. Welllllllll, except, I've never been on Tower of Terror though because I do have an odd intense fear of those dropping rides-- especially elevator themed! oh heck no! (which is highly ironic because I am a roller coaster junkie) If you've ever seen the twilight zone TV show the ride is based of that and is apparently pretty cool to get on-- like the line and such. I've always loved the haunted mansion too, just because I always spot something I never notice before-- and it's a nice cool break for your feet.
girlhaha.gif
Also while you're at hollywood studios make sure to try and get on rockin' roller coaster! it's Aerosmith themed and indoors, really awesome. :)
I love the Rockin Roller Coaster! It's the only roller coaster I like. Maybe cause it's in the dark and I don't have time to be afraid?

laurennnxox

I love the Rockin Roller Coaster! It's the only roller coaster I like. Maybe cause it's in the dark and I don't have time to be afraid?
It's definitely a fun one! I love the launch and the Aerosmith soundtrack is great! I love in the dark roller coasters like that and space mountain because they do all sorts of awesome things to make you feel like you're going faster and the indoor lights are awesome! :) Then again, like I said, one of my favorite roller coasters is in Cedar Point in Ohio and is one of the top roller coaster parks in the US! They have some CRAZY stuff!

sagehen

Y'all please stop all this Disney love..I have not been to Disney World in way too long! I LOVE all the rides y'all are talking about. I think anything at the Animal Kingdom park was the best, and their Haunted Mansion is so much better than the one at Disney California. I swear I want to go home, put on my Supercalifragilistic t-shirt and run to Disneyland (I just got to work half an hour ago, so... BAD me!) And on topic, the Sephora at Downtown Disney has a Bow and Arrow. I am trying not to go get it because I already have one. I have decided that it is my favorite nude liquid lipstick and that is saying a lot because I have quite a few of the LASplash ones and Cryptic was a front runner for a long time.

stephshopaholic

Wearing Iggy with the lime green from the UD electric palette and Ayesha on my lips. Highlight is jdglow Ariel and Mac sketch for blush I love Iggy it matches my hair perfectly.
5e859d1b_image.jpeg

stephshopaholic

Love it and love your hair!! I went to Sephora today to see the new liquid lipsticks in person and ended up picking up Mother :D Couldn't resist once I saw it in person!
I was really loving Damned and Exorcism, hoping to pick them up when I get back from my trip, I'm going to Vegas next week.

poodle649

Does anyone know if any of the bronzers from the Shade and Light palette (for face, obv) are available separately? I'm using up one quicker than the others so I don't want to repurchase if I can help it...

Dolly Snow

Does anyone know if any of the bronzers from the Shade and Light palette (for face, obv) are available separately? I'm using up one quicker than the others so I don't want to repurchase if I can help it...
As of right now, none of the shades are sold separately