Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

MaryJane

Ludwig and Ophelia were delivered today. They both swatches very nicely on my hand - I'm not sure if I like them on my lips. I need to try them when I have makeup on otherwise they wash me out. I have almost no pigment in my lips and have a feeling these would look better on pigmented lips.

DILLIGAF

While I will wear just about any color of eyeliner I honestly think I have just about every lip liner I will ever need. Unless a color is very unique I think I will be skipping these.

fur4elise

DAMN!!! Just when I think I am satisfied with my eye shadow stash, Kat has to go and do this!

KVD_LS_Glimmer_17.JPG
(kvd instagram)

Light & Shade Glimmer Palette coming in July ! I love my matte L& S palette...having hit several pans! I won't be able to say no to this!

Audrey C

DAMN!!! Just when I think I am satisfied with my eye shadow stash, Kat has to go and do this!

View attachment 60215
(kvd instagram)

Light & Shade Glimmer Palette coming in July ! I love my matte L& S palette...having hit several pans! I won't be able to say no to this!

I only have Monarch, but I love KVD eyeshadows. They're like butter and sooo pigmented. I might have to get this, unless Glimmer is code for glitter. I have no time for high maintenance glittery shades and fallout. If it won't stay with UDPP, I don't buy it.

DILLIGAF

View attachment 60215
(kvd instagram)

I want this! I want this!!! If its the foiled shimmery goodness that I'm envisioning let me at it. Gimmie!

KiKi Kontour

I am REALLY lookin forward to this Lolita blush!! And crossing fingers it's not like those fail of a duo blushes she had out. I liked the Morticia + Gomez but it was such a bytch to blend!! Ugh!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

I am REALLY lookin forward to this Lolita blush!! And crossing fingers it's not like those fail of a duo blushes she had out. I liked the Morticia + Gomez but it was such a bytch to blend!! Ugh!!

I'm really excited about the Lolita Cheek and Eye Blush as well! To be honest, this is the most I've been excited about a blush in a long time, lol. Unfortunately, it's supposed to only be available for a "limited time," so I'll most likely be grabbing two for now and hope that it becomes permanent like many other "limited edition" items tend to.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Lolita Eyeshadow and Blush is up on Sephora's website! I just bought two (one to solely use as an eyeshadow and the other to use as a blush)!

KiKi Kontour

I had already been stalkin Sephora site since Mon cuz I know how they normally end up with a "glitch" or release em early. Came to work yesterday at 7a n VOILA!!! made sure I hurried to order it cuz I already KNEW if I waited til after lunch it would be a goner lol. This is the one blush shade I am totally here n excited for **twerks profusely** I wonder how it compares to that shade in Melt's Dark Matter stack tho...

MaryJane

I'm really disappointed in the Lolita eye and cheek blush. The color is as described but on me it looks dirty. I found it really hard to blend, especially ont the eye. It's going back and I'm gettign a Nars liquid blush.

boschicka

I'm really disappointed in the Lolita eye and cheek blush. The color is as described but on me it looks dirty. I found it really hard to blend, especially ont the eye. It's going back and I'm gettign a Nars liquid blush.

I just received mine today and can't test the wear of it b/c I currently have other makeup on, but wow, it feels so stiff and dry.

Kaidan

I went today to buy the Lolita eyeshadow+blush, but it was sold out during yesterday's store release. I did get to play with the tester and I agree with everyone that mentions that it's troubling to blend. I cant say if it was stiff to touch because the tester was used a lot, however, it swatched really patchy on me and I didn't like that it was smaller than the metallic eyeshadow singles. I'm leaning towards a skip for this, but I have my eyes on the glimmer palette.

boschicka

I went today to buy the Lolita eyeshadow+blush, but it was sold out during yesterday's store release. I did get to play with the tester and I agree with everyone that mentions that it's troubling to blend. I cant say if it was stiff to touch because the tester was used a lot, however, it swatched really patchy on me and I didn't like that it was smaller than the metallic eyeshadow singles. I'm leaning towards a skip for this, but I have my eyes on the glimmer palette.

I was surprised when I applied mine as a blush b/c it swatched so horribly, but it actually went on nicely. I haven't tried it on the eyes. I'll use it solely as a blush.

filio

Im loving the Lolita blush eyeshadow. It swatched patchy but on the skin it looked great also works as a good transition shade for me

fur4elise

fall-2017_kat-von-d-glimmer_001_promo.jpg
Now available at Sephora!

Well...I am glad I was messing about in my stash this morning! While I love the look of this and use the original matte L&S on the daily, I most definitely do not need it! Totally dupabable...and reminds me I need to use my NARS Loaded just a bit more! ;)

eta: I caved and bought it! :hide: Go on Kat! Take all my damn money...Give me all the Glimmer...

Last edited:

Latest posts