• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

kicky blue + plumage + hepcat = Tutorial!

xnicole

Wow...this is lovely
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

ok, I hate it when someone who is absolutely gorgeous(such as yourself) prefaces a photo/tut with "I only got 3 hours of sleep!"
smiles.gif

You look fantastic! and the tut is fab. I will be trying this one for sure! thanks a bunch
smiles.gif

Katial8r

One of the best tutorials I've seen! Detailed, descriptive techniques, and gorgeous result! Your blending techniques are just what I was looking for, thank you! I'll be looking for more of your tutorials in the future.
th_worship.gif

missmarkers

wow! i really like this!
your foundation/powder looks awesome on you. it's not cakey at all, which is very surprising because you use a stick and powder. great skills!

ch33tah

love the bright colours. i definately need to go out and purchase some of those colours! so vibrant and brilliant! the combos look amazing. and you did a great job on your brows. they look awesome.

cindysilver4

I LOVE this tut!! Thank you SOOOO much, it is so helpful to see how to do such bright colors without looking crazy
smiles.gif
You look beautiful! I especially like your glowy skin ... looks like no-makeup but perfect!
clap.gif

MizzMAC

SUPER helpful! Thanks for posting this!!!!!! I especially liked the "window sheild" wiper move hehe. I've been using that ALOT after reading your tutorial and it works great!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts