Knightsbridge Collection

QueenOfSnark

^We've been discussing these at length in the Spring 2012 thread...LOL we probably should've made a separate thread.
girlhaha.gif

I have Hyde Park and Belgravia, and they're must-haves IMO. Hyde Park is a pretty, BRIGHT coral-pink cream and Belgravia is a soft rose with fine shimmer that gives it a glossy effect. I've heard that Chelsea is disappointingly sheer...

Did anyone ever pick up Kensington? Would you be willing to swatch? It seems to be the sad ignored sister of the three RAs.

afulton

I figured that but my search did not find anything. Thanks...would love to see swatches too.

^We've been discussing these at length in the Spring 2012 thread...LOL we probably should've made a separate thread.
girlhaha.gif

I have Hyde Park and Belgravia, and they're must-haves IMO. Hyde Park is a pretty, BRIGHT coral-pink cream and Belgravia is a soft rose with fine shimmer that gives it a glossy effect. I've heard that Chelsea is disappointingly sheer...

Did anyone ever pick up Kensington? Would you be willing to swatch? It seems to be the sad ignored sister of the three RAs.

QueenOfSnark

I have arm and lip swatches of Hyde Park and Belgravia in the Chanel swatches thread. :) I also have a full-face pic of me wearing Hyde Park...let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it (link)!

mac_aiken

I got Belgravia yesterday. It is so gorgeous! Thanks ladies for enabling this purchase. I love it. (It was also my first ever chanel.com order.)

elegant-one

I got Belgravia yesterday. It is so gorgeous! Thanks ladies for enabling this purchase. I love it. (It was also my first ever chanel.com order.)

eyelove.gif
Ohmygosh is it ever!!! I love love love it. It was your first chanel.com order - really
icon_eek.gif
Ahh, so you didn't get to ever order there when the site was failing & in total tech chaos
girlhaha.gif
lucky you

purplerinne

I want to pick up Belgravia so bad but totally didn't take advantage of free shipping. Does Chanel offer free shipping codes alot throughout the year?

QueenOfSnark

I want to pick up Belgravia so bad but totally didn't take advantage of free shipping. Does Chanel offer free shipping codes alot throughout the year?

Chanel typically has free shipping with a $100 purchase. Which is an easy threshold to hit, considering it's Chanel.
lol.gif

Bonitinha

Hopefully they'll do free ship for February -- before Valentine's day and with their mini launches
heart.gif

ElvenEyes

I just put a post on my blog (link below) about this and the Spring collection. I saw the Chelsea swatched and that is sadly came out fairly colourless, but I got the spring one. Here is a photo of my haul and my lipstick/gloss swatches are on it from both collections if anyone is interested. Gorgeous colours!

ElvenEyes

I ended up getting backups of Hyde Park and Kensington. This will be some of my absolute go-to lipsticks this spring and summer!

QueenOfSnark

Oh wow, thanks for the pics ElvenEyes! Kensington looks pretty swatched! I wonder how it'd look on me...been debating on it. It seems to skew either hot pink or hot fuschia depending on skin/lip color. If it's a Gulabi dupe I'd grab two, but there's no way to tell. :/

mac_aiken

As much as I love the blush in this collection, I just couldn't pull the trigger on the order. I got Guerlain's Cruel Magnolia Meteorites instead. It is so freaking amazing. A quick sell out item for sure.

shontay07108

Of course this collection popped up w/o me having a clue. I went and searched for swatches and then placed my order. :D And to think, I was going to make a D&G haul just now. I got Kensington and Hyde Park. The bright pink appealed to me when someone described it as Barbie pink and of course, I can never turn down anything remotely coral. I also threw in June nail polish. My first Chanel nail polish. I am excited. :happydance:

QueenOfSnark

Shontay, could I nag you to snap a pic of you wearing Kensington when you get it? I'm really unsure on it, and seeing it on someone closer to my skin tone would help me a lot.
heart.gif

I'm surprised you didn't pick up Belgravia as well, it's such a pretty rose.

shontay07108

Shontay, could I nag you to snap a pic of you wearing Kensington when you get it? I'm really unsure on it, and seeing it on someone closer to my skin tone would help me a lot.
heart.gif

I'm surprised you didn't pick up Belgravia as well, it's such a pretty rose.
Will do! I'm pretty sure I'll love it, so I'll be keen to show it off. I hope it gets here super quick. I passed on Belgravia b/c it looks pretty, but it just doesn't scream at me to bring it on home. I wanted a bright pink like Kensington instead. Belgravia looks pretty, though.

QueenOfSnark

^If you're pondering Belgravia for even a second I'd pick it up. It got a LOT of love here and since it seems that Temptalia's reviewing the Knightsbridge stuff now there's a good chance it'll sell out quick.

I can't wait to see what Kensington and Hyde Park will look like on you! HP is still taking me some work to love, it's a much brighter pink than I'm used to and not as coral as I'd like...first lippy I've had to dab. That's the funny thing about Chanel, swatch something on your arm and it's AWESOME, and then it turns into something completely different on the lips.
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts