Knightsbridge Collection

shontay07108

No love for my Hyde Park? Boo! :lol: it was my color of choice a couple of weeks ago on my birthday and it was perfection.

elegant-one

I love Belgravia, too. They really need to keep some of the true bright pinks perm!
AND - a nice pinky nude for us
greengrin.gif
friends.gif

Bonitinha

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
AND - a nice pinky nude for us
greengrin.gif
friends.gif

Oh my word, yes! When are they going to make our shade??

purplerinne

Someone mentioned that Kensington is similar to Girl About Town/Show Orchid? Is that true?

I just got my taxes done and i think I will BU Belgravia when I get the funds....
I agree! I LOVE it on. I did by a BU but I wear it a lot. I also really really like Kensington too. Probably one of my favorite Chanel collections.

Miss QQ

Shontay - Happy birthday! I celebrated my birthdyanon 1st Feb by going to the titanic exhibition. Love the grand staircase! Winthrop - Now you are making me want Superstition. How does it compare to Stunning, Mythic and Discrete?

Winthrop44

Miss QQ -- it's similar but different.
lol.gif
Seriously it looks just like that pic on me. But I just tried it with Chanel Natural lipliner like they say they used there, and I don't like it nearly as much (it looks alot warmer) so I guess my lip color is contributing to what I like about it. You should try it on. And happy birthday to you too!
flower.gif

bis

Shontay - Happy birthday! I celebrated my birthdyanon 1st Feb by going to the titanic exhibition. Love the grand staircase! Winthrop - Now you are making me want Superstition. How does it compare to Stunning, Mythic and Discrete?
Happy belated birthday :) Hope you had a good time at the exhibition.

Bonitinha

Happy Birthday to Shontay and MissQQ!!!

Gail -- I will probably end up getting Superstition -- I love me some good nude lippies. I can't remember if it is perm?? So glad you are loving it!

elegant-one

Well, I may not need my arm twisted on Superstition then.

MissQQ - Happy Birthday dear! I hope you have a fun day.

I tried the new Hydramax Gel moisturizer last night (sample) & its very light, almost cools, calms & soothes the skin immediately without feeling heavy or greasy. I have & love the Hydramax creme but I really like the consistency/feeling of the gel. For me, its one of the only moisturizers that does not break my skin out & keeps the driest skin hydrated. The smell is so so nice on both but I really like the smell of gel.

Miss QQ

Thanks, bis, Winthrop, Michelle and elegant! :) Winthrop - you say it looks like the pic, is it the first pic? The last pic looks much darker. So it isn't warm on it's own? My lips tend to turn lip colours warm too, so I don't need too many peachy lipsticks since nudes or warm pinks can turn very peachy. elegant - are the hydramax gel and cream formula new? I use the cream and gel cream. I like the cream as it is richer than the gel cream, but the gel cream feels cooling on the skin. I love the smell too!

shontay07108

:shock: I missed your Birthday!? Well Happy Happy Birthday my dear!!!!!!! And many many more happy ones to come :bouquet:
Thanks, Elegant! :heart: I'm here so sporadically now and I really had no reason to mention it before so, no biggie. :lol: It was January 20. I can't believe my 20's are over. :shocked: Thanks Winthrop, Miss QQ and Bonitinha for the birthday wishes.