Knightsbridge Collection

Miss QQ

^^ That is great news! Have fun picking out what you want! Maybe there is a chance this collection may hit my counters too. I didn't pay much attention too, but like you said, the lipsticks look pink and pretty. Cute avatar!

purplerinne

so bummed. My CP package containing 2 lipsticks from this collection is missing. I filed a claim with Chanel and even called UPS to see if the driver held on to it even though it said it got delivered to my front door. I searched high and low for that package and was home ALL day and no one even knocked on the door. Chanel also said I would have to get a refund and then place another order. I wonder why they can't send another package out since I still want the items....so i have to wait and get the credit and then rebuy everything....

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, I went to check out the collection at my local Holt Renfrew and they were basically sold out. Only Knightsbridge lipstick and the invisible glossimer left. I tried out Knightsbridge and might have liked it, but the lighting wasn't great at the counter (away from any of the windows there) and the associate at the counter was so rude that I actively didn't want to give her a sale. I'd seriously rather buy something else at another location to be sure that another Chanel worker got the credit for it.

I had to wait around for several minutes of the associate chit-chatting with another customer before I was permitted to ask if I could try on two different shades of lipstick. The associate started to get them for me, but then the woman she'd been serving before- obviously someone she knew, since they talked about mutual friends- came back to ask her a few questions. Rather than ask her friend to wait until she at least gave me the products to try, she told me to wait while she chatted. Then she pretty much tossed the lipsticks I'd asked for at me. Screw that. At that point, I was so irritated that I pretty much didn't care if Knightsbridge was the best shade I'd ever tried on in my life- I knew I wouldn't want to reward that service.

Winthrop44

so bummed. My CP package containing 2 lipsticks from this collection is missing. I filed a claim with Chanel and even called UPS to see if the driver held on to it even though it said it got delivered to my front door. I searched high and low for that package and was home ALL day and no one even knocked on the door. Chanel also said I would have to get a refund and then place another order. I wonder why they can't send another package out since I still want the items....so i have to wait and get the credit and then rebuy everything....
Oh that is terrible, especially since it was a CP. Did the package ever turn up? Chanel has some strange CS policies at times. I find MAC CS much better. Kate, good for you not giving that SA a sale. How rude, and a terrible employee.

Miss QQ

My counters are finally getting the Brompton blush (no lippies), so I'm wondering if I should pick it up. Those who bought it, are you still loving it and using it from time to time? I have too many blushes, like many of you here, so I don't want to buy it and not give it love. I have tried it on my cheeks, swirling the brush over the whole powder and the pink does show up on me.

Bonitinha

^^MissQQ -- did you end up getting the Brompton blush? I had to swipe the sparkles off the top (they were so lovely in the pan to look at though!) -- and it gives me sweet flushed pink cheeks. Very subtle, but pretty. I have to admit, I mostly got it for the design :)

Miss QQ

Hi Michelle! I didn't, but I suppose I can still pick it up as I saw it on display last week. I think it will not be gone quickly because it is $100, as compared to $67 for a JC and even the summer bronzer costs $80 something only. I hesitate because of the price, and I don't feel the excitement anymore as it has been months since I first heard of it. The design is very pretty - enjoy admiring yours. :)

Bonitinha

MissQQ -- I know what you mean -- it was so exciting when I first got it because it is so beautiful. The actual is pretty -- but the color isn't super unique. And we all have plenty of pink blushes :)