Kohl's now selling TheBalm, Lorac, Pur, Cargo, Borghese, Real Techniques

shontay07108

I have the Bettylou bronzer and I love it. The Marylou manizer on the other hand...I've swatched it a million times and could never bring myself to buy it. It seems way too glittery, white, like it would look odd on my skin. I have read so much good things about it though so maybe one day I'll take the plunge.
Just take a chance. It translates well onto the skin. You're not going to use it as heavily as you do in a swatch.

MissTT

That's what I was thinking, Shontay. One can control the application. You don't stripe on a highlighter. You buff/blend it.

diamonddiva

I just received a 30% off coupon in the mail. I read the back and didn't find one exclusion on cosmetic purchases!!! I feel like today is my lucky day!!!

MissTT

You sure are! Now I want one. LOL Come on Kohl's!!!! My guy probably already pitched it if it did arrive. You know how people suddenly like to get that efficiency bug at inopportune times.

MUAddict

This is GREAT! I really want to make it to Kohl's sometime this week! I just need to see it for myself
nanaparty.gif
EXCITED about this!

MUAddict

I just received a 30% off coupon in the mail. I read the back and didn't find one exclusion on cosmetic purchases!!! I feel like today is my lucky day!!!
I was going to ask about coupons. It's going to be awesome if the ones we receive apply to cosmetics!!

Mayanas

On the top of the stand says excludes the balm y like 3 brands more, the store manager show me the list
oh.gif
i think is just for the old makeup loke elle, AB etc.

diamonddiva

On the top of the stand says excludes the balm y like 3 brands more, the store manager show me the list :eek:  i think is just for the old makeup loke elle, AB etc.
Yes I had to read the coupon again. It states, "Offer excludes prestige brands of cosmetics and skin care...." I am still going to try and use it though. The worse they can say is no.

Mayanas

here a few pics
peace2.gif
I visited Khols today.

Remember not every store has the new makeup check firs on the computer, my store didnt have them i had to go to other city.
jerkit.gif

And obviously i bought this kit of 3 blushes
cheerleader.gif

erine1881

Just an fyi, kohls accepts expired kohls cash. So don't throw it away. I found $70 in kohls cash that expired a year ago and used it today!

MissTT

$70?!?! I know you were actin' a fool with that found money. You can get a lot of stuff at Kohl's for that price if you do it right. I've let some expire before, but I think I pitched it. Thanks for the heads up.

erine1881

$70?!?! I know you were actin' a fool with that found money. You can get a lot of stuff at Kohl's for that price if you do it right. I've let some expire before, but I think I pitched it. Thanks for the heads up.
You know it! Mom and i were in there one day looking thru our wallets for kohls cash and we had like $30 worth of it but it had expired and they were like "oh we take expired kohls cash" and we were like "wha!? Seriously!? Do you know how much we've thrown away that's expired!?" So don't throw it away!!!

sss215

Nice to know these brands are at Kohl's now! I used to pop in there for their Flirt line. Can't wait to check out The Balm.

MUAddict

Just an fyi, kohls accepts expired kohls cash. So don't throw it away. I found $70 in kohls cash that expired a year ago and used it today!
That's great news! I completely forgot about kohls cash ( I haven't been there in a LONG time)