Kohl's now selling TheBalm, Lorac, Pur, Cargo, Borghese, Real Techniques

erine1881

Yes, I know now the kids grow up too fast, in my time it was not. haha 
This was her on Halloween. I'm so proud that she was another dead character this year! She's 8.
883818dd_image.jpeg

erine1881

So pretty. :heart: I like when the kids or people in general  dress up in something scary (death, skull etc) now the people dress up nurse, Mario Bros, Beauty, Siren wtf is Halloween  FEAR
Yeah! She was something dead last year, but i can't remember what :hmm: It kills me cuz she's obsessed with tattoos and death and sugar skulls edgy stuff. My kind of girl! I :heart: her so much!

LinenWhite7

Has anyone successfully used Kohl's cash on these new brands? I told my mother in law to get the Lorac Pro palette for my sister in law for Hanukkah and I told her she can use her Kohl's cash so I hope I am not wrong.

erine1881

Has anyone successfully used Kohl's cash on these new brands? I told my mother in law to get the Lorac Pro palette for my sister in law for Hanukkah and I told her she can use her Kohl's cash so I hope I am not wrong.
I think you're fine on kohls cash. It's the coupons that may not apply.

GoldenGirl

My store didn't have a display, but did have two of the holiday palettes on sale. Of course the one I wanted, the one from last year, the one that looks like chocolate bars, was sold out, so I had to order online. I did it there, so I got free shipping. Because I need more eye shadows.
ohboy.gif

Mayanas

Whats holiday palettes?
My store didn't have a display, but did have two of the holiday palettes on sale.  Of course the one I wanted, the one from last year, the one that looks like chocolate bars, was sold out, so I had to order online.  I did it there, so I got free shipping.  Because I need more eye shadows.  :eek:hboy: [/quote"] What holiday palette?

TheLadyDanger

I had a $10 dollars worth Kohl's cash over the weekend and I was able to use it on a Real Techniques brush set. I also get the e-mails Kohl's sends and I was also able to use the 15% off coupon. The cashier has told me the "prestige" brands will not take coupons, but will take Kohl's cash.