Kylie Cosmetics

shontay07108

Missed out again because I was stuck in waiting room limbo. I give up (but not really). Again, Leo was still available when I got to my cart but the rose gold shadow was gone.

leonah

Yeah, I don't want dupes, I want that packaging and gold flecks. Hahaha, God knows I have hundreds of gold lip glosses so I don't need a dupe, but thanks :rofl:I have Cheat Code, love that, but it's copper. Don't let Flitter ruin it for you, plus that's a metallic matte, not a gloss. Glosses are more forgiving.

yeah I want tight fit and wolfie glosses too so I hope they are better

Haven

I missed the bundle, so I ordered both of the creme shadows and lip kit. I was considering the liner kit, but I missed that too. There is supposed to be at least one more restock (rumor has it) so I may try for the liner kit then. If the restock actually happens.

Last edited:

montREALady

OMG these little girls are something else, I responded on IG under a post that I got the mini kit and this chick said "who cares bitch" with the side eye emoji, omg, I cracked up. Like seriously? At one point the Kyliecosmetics IG page blocked comments. People were pissed and going IN. I think a lot of them are just young and novices and don't know the first thing about ordering high demand items. I guess Epic Fail smartened me up last year, lmaoooo!

montREALady

Missed out again because I was stuck in waiting room limbo. I give up (but not really). Again, Leo was still available when I got to my cart but the rose gold shadow was gone.
Love your profile pic!! What are you trying to get again?

Poppin', Lord and the bag are still there.

montREALady

I missed the bundle, so I ordered both of the creme shadows and lip kit. I was considering the liner kit, but I missed that too. There is supposed to be at least one more restock (rumor has it) so I may try for the liner kit then. If the restock actually happens.

Yay us! Great minds. :) I think I'm gonna try for the liner next time. Dunno. It irritates the hell out of me to pay shipping (at all) multiple times.

I wonder how the creme shadows compare to Tarte's? I love those. I have their l.e. Cobalt and just got Spirit Animal in their last F&F. I didn't want Rose Gold when it launched but now that it's no longer available, I do :rolleyes:, so wonder how Kylie's Rose Gold compares...hmmm... Yeah, the shipping irks me because I feel like getting Poppin' now that it's just sitting there but I spent my $9 for the day already. She addressed it once so they are well aware it's way too high.

montREALady

I'm blowing up this thread but I emailed Kylie Cosmetics just to see if they can combine orders so I don't have to pay shipping twice and they responded 1 MINUTE LATER. I thought it was an automated response when I saw it in my inbox, but nope. Anyway they said no, lol.

shontay07108

I'm blowing up this thread but I emailed Kylie Cosmetics just to see if they can combine orders so I don't have to pay shipping twice and they responded 1 MINUTE LATER. I thought it was an automated response when I saw it in my inbox, but nope. Anyway they said no, lol.

They've gotten way better at responding to emails. I suggested that they upgrade to UPS or FedEx because my next to last order was delivered to the wrong mailbox. I was so pissed. They didn't say anything about that, but they reshipped what I ordered.

Haven

I wonder how the creme shadows compare to Tarte's? I love those. I have their l.e. Cobalt and just got Spirit Animal in their last F&F. I didn't want Rose Gold when it launched but now that it's no longer available, I do :rolleyes:, so wonder how Kylie's Rose Gold compares...hmmm... Yeah, the shipping irks me because I feel like getting Poppin' now that it's just sitting there but I spent my $9 for the day already. She addressed it once so they are well aware it's way too high.

ITA about the shipping charge! But the demand for her products is so high they can get away with it. At least for now.

elegant-one

I got my eyeshadow palette today & I really love love it! I used Bronzite on the lid & Obsidian in the crease & it was such a beautiful quick smoldering look. The shades really enhance my hazel eye color. Very happy I got it.

Haven

I received my palette too! I took some pics. Let's see if I can figure out how to post them. :type:

Haven

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

Some photos of my new palette!

The last photo is a comparison pic to a MAC palette that I made using some perm shades - just playing around. Haven't swatched/used the Kylie palette to compare to the MAC.

Last edited:

Latest posts